Does anyone actually own a GT in this forum?

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
Since there is still no certain answer whether or not the GT's will have similar production #'s assigned like the rest of the SVT's but it is highly likely, I'm going to start adding cars based on their VIN#... and replace it with build # when that becomes available.

if anyone here is brave enough to participate, by all means be my guest. I can see whether sharing your VIN# with the world might not rest easy on your consciousness so I don't blame you if you don't participate.

for the time being I will start with the eBay cars and be sure to list all the mark ups that go along with those sale attempts, it would be interesting to see those figures over time as the prices start to drop.

I am aware that there's a whole web site dedicated to GT pricing, but this is a totally different concept, so hopefully its fun.

thanks,
--Russ

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
well that was a brilliant idea... for some reason I thougth they would be as rare as the Cobra R's to find... however, today there were more than 33 Ford GT's listed on eBay all marked up to well over 170k... go figure. Took me a while to add them all up to the site.... statistically speaking thought, yellow silver and blue are the rarest. Red in particular, white and black are the most common. There are a few cars without the stripes... and most cars come with the optional BBS wheels.... this is all that I gathered from eBay.

--Russ

Fourcam330

Established Member
Jersey Vics said:
well that was a brilliant idea... for some reason I thougth they would be as rare as the Cobra R's to find... however, today there were more than 33 Ford GT's listed on eBay all marked up to well over 170k... go figure. Took me a while to add them all up to the site.... statistically speaking thought, yellow silver and blue are the rarest. Red in particular, white and black are the most common. There are a few cars without the stripes... and most cars come with the optional BBS wheels.... this is all that I gathered from eBay.

--Russ

I've heard that at the auctions a dealership/group won't pay over $185 for a GT anymore. Evidently most of the larger dealers already have one sitting at this point.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Am I the only one that likes the stock wheels better than the forged BBS ! BTW Beautiful cars !

Florida Chris you sound like a guy that should peek inside the Cobra R Forums. Those guys are always setting up open track events and what not ! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread