Does anyone have a Delivery Date Yet?

Jroc

Established Member
I was about to ask the same thing. I figured that we would of seen a few 5.4 Raptors by now.

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
Raptor's got the "Ok to Buy" on Wednesday so they should start hitting dealerships very soon.

I've been lurking on here as a good friend of mine ordered one, his was built on Monday so we will see how long until it ships.

F8L SN8K

Established Member
I know there should be some rolling down the assembly line anyday now suppliers have just sent some shipments for some of the speacialty parts.

Last edited:

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
i know its not really a cosmetic thing, but id be really annoyed if i dropped that much coin on a truck and the uprights were rusted, even surface rust.

no idea if my dealer will order one, no employee purchase plan that i know of so it will be a while before i consider strong enough to go up to the lions den aka sales.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
i know its not really a cosmetic thing, but id be really annoyed if i dropped that much coin on a truck and the uprights were rusted, even surface rust.

no idea if my dealer will order one, no employee purchase plan that i know of so it will be a while before i consider strong enough to go up to the lions den aka sales.

That bothers me too. There's a lot of parts that should come painted from the factory but unfortunately do not.

Jroc

Established Member
Are y'all sure that thats rust and not paint?

That sure is a nice looking rust job. lol

I do agree that they should painted if it isn't

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
Friend of mine just picked up his Raptor on Saturday. Molten Orange w/ a Moonroof. He paid $1,500 over Invoice which seems to be the going rate around SE Michigan.

Built 7/20, Released 7/29, Shipped/Arrived 7/30, Picked up on 8/1 due to the CARS rush at the dealer on 7/31.

We'll be the Silver Lake Sandunes next weekend if anyone wants to see how these do in the sand! :rockon:

IMG_0587b.jpg

IMG_0588b.jpg

IMG_0589b.jpg

Last edited:

glenner

glenner
Established Member
They know I am the type of person if someone wants to go for a ride or to look at the truck for a future perchase I have no problem. Letting them take it. The dealership or the person or showing it to them. It's like the mustang I do the car shows because they are very fun. Car people are great people to be around. It's a great outing. Good for family and friends just like racing events it's still car people my kind of people and my friends.

Users who are viewing this thread