Does anyone have a "murdered out" Terminator?

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I have been thinking about go all black with my terminator. does anyone have pics of one of these?:shrug:

yes....and it will be for sale shortly:
gtg002od3.jpg

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
it looks great if you do it right.
and it would look even better if you throw on black chrome fr500's !

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
why you selling philly?

I was planning on modding it spring time and selling at the end of the summer. I waited over 2 months for a turbo and pretty much haven't driven it. I love the car but I'm going to either do a GT500 or a HCI Z06 Next. I just go through cars a lot. This is the sickest car I have owned to date and I probably will regret it. Car is being tuned today with the new turbo/intercooler/blow through Maf. Someone is going to get a Sick car.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
It's been for sale since the day you bought it. :shrug:

I dumped a lot of money into since then. I wasn't trying to sell it....I just kept getting pm's all the time. Seriosley like 4-5 a week. I just am in love with the new Gt500/Zo6's. That murdered out one on the pic/vid section pushed me over the edge.

Last edited:

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
I was planning on modding it spring time and selling at the end of the summer. I waited over 2 months for a turbo and pretty much haven't driven it. I love the car but I'm going to either do a GT500 or a HCI Z06 Next. I just go through cars a lot. This is the sickest car I have owned to date and I probably will regret it. Car is being tuned today with the new turbo/intercooler/blow through Maf. Someone is going to get a Sick car.

Ah, I see. You talking like a C5 Z or C6 Z?

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Ah, I see. You talking like a C5 Z or C6 Z?

c6...sorry for the thread jack. I'll keep the rest to pms

Yes it's lowered a little. I have coilovers. I think the rear need to be brought down a touch.
Tommy if you do the murdered out look at least get clear corners on the car. I have them now and they look sick!

Last edited:

tommy25000@aol.

Established Member
c6...sorry for the thread jack. I'll keep the rest to pms

Yes it's lowered a little. I have coilovers. I think the rear need to be brought down a touch.
Tommy if you do the murdered out look at least get clear corners on the car. I have them now and they look sick!

sounds like you have alot of $ into that beast. :rockon:

anymore pics?

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
you are crazy for selling that.

Murdered Out cars FTW! I hate the polished lip bs, make the rims all black son!

Hey what you trying to say son?? :)

Amazingpics003.jpg

Oh and yeah Philly I wish you wouldn't sell that car man, I love it! But people do need to move onto other things eventually and I can understand that :(

Last edited:

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
Don't understand the bought not built comment???

I did buy a car that was already turbo'd to save myself an ass ton of money and headaches but it hasn't even worked! I've dumped well over 10k into this car since I've bought it (built motor on the way) and the thing is hardly ever on the road, it's on jackstands most of the time! Guess I should have bought a car that had more miles on the setup. lol lesson for next time I guess!

Still no regrets though I LOVE terminators!

Users who are viewing this thread