Does anyone have a radiator fan I could buy?

April

Established Member
I need one for my car, and everyone says they are out of stock, and they are almost $400 at Ford. If any of you have one laying around let me know and I can come pick it up.

Thanks guys
April

April

Established Member
Wish I would have looked at this sooner. Yea its for the 03. I just ordered one from Ford, I took mine out a bit ago and took the motor apart and it was falling apart, should be here Thursday and with my discount it was $270, not too bad I guess.

Thanks for the replies though :)

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
I have one for $50. Ill try to take a picture of it and post tomorrow.

Wish I would have looked at this sooner. Yea its for the 03. I just ordered one from Ford, I took mine out a bit ago and took the motor apart and it was falling apart, should be here Thursday and with my discount it was $270, not too bad I guess.

Damn that's bitter.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member

Lol, the replies were less than two hours after your post...

April

Established Member
The list price from Ford here was $385 or something like that. I forgot to look back here. Wish I had now. Thing is, if I return it I have to pay the 25% restocking fee. Might as well keep it now.

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
The list price from Ford here was $385 or something like that. I forgot to look back here. Wish I had now. Thing is, if I return it I have to pay the 25% restocking fee. Might as well keep it now.

25% restocking fee is only $67.50. $270-$50= $220. $220-$67.5=$152.50 (savings after restocking fee)

Maybe it's just me, but I'd happily pay the restocking fees...

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
25% restocking fee is only $67.50. $270-$50= $220. $220-$67.5=$152.50 (savings after restocking fee)

Maybe it's just me, but I'd happily pay the restocking fees...

Ah! WTF are you doing!? There is no maf allowed on the interwebz.

spray175

Established Member
heres the fan if anyone wants it for 50. PM me.
DSC00855.gif

DSC00856.gif

April

Established Member
Well didn't get me far anyways. Car is still overheating. I've changed the thermostat. Havent went for the water pump yet. Gonna make sure there is no air in the system tonight and go from there.

I knew the day would come where something would happen to it. Just hit 93k so it was bound to happen :(

Users who are viewing this thread