Does Anyone Know Where To Buy A 40 Amp BAP In Stock?

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
I have tried everywhere and no one has them in stock. I guess KB was missing some parts they needed to finish their BAPs. They are scheduled to ship in the next week or two. (That's what I heard when I called around)

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
going to be posting my brand new 40 amp for sale tonight. just giving people a heads up.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
88sc_gt said:
going to be posting my brand new 40 amp for sale tonight. just giving people a heads up.

I was just going to let him know about you.....88sc gt is a trustworthy person to buy from.
-Mike

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
phillySVT said:
I was just going to let him know about you.....88sc gt is a trustworthy person to buy from.
-Mike

It is always good to here a fellow member vouche for another member. Thanks phillySVT.

cobra29svt

Established Member
mine finally came in 3 days ago after a 4 week wait from LFP.(would have been nice of them to let me know something). Leathal doesnt sell them anymore,and 4 days ago when i called kenne bell, they said they have them back in stock.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
cobra29svt said:
mine finally came in 3 days ago after a 4 week wait from LFP.(would have been nice of them to let me know something). Leathal doesnt sell them anymore,and 4 days ago when i called kenne bell, they said they have them back in stock.

Thanks for the update cobra! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread