Does it come in 2 wheel drive?

FordRacing200

Banned
I'd get a red coupe with no stripes, have the side stripes pulled off, have everything then PAINTED on in white with CCW classic 19 inch wheels, then put a Cervini ducktail on it and get rid of the SHELBY badge on the rear, THEN it'd be sweet!

LMAO thinking about what will happen when saleen gets one...."Presenting the ALL NEW 2007 Saleen Ford Shelby Cobra GT500 S330SC special limited edition super collectable"

Last edited:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
G. El Dorado said:
Stock vs stock it would come down to the driver.

According to the #s of that mag, aren't the GT500 & C6 also a driver's race? Only 1/10 sec. & 1 mph separates them.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i love it! the wheels fit in the fenders nicely(not that much of a gap) but it suffers from the 00'R massive ground clearance issue. take a look at a pic of an 00'R and youll know what i mean. the front of the car is a snow blade and the middle is sucked up higher than the front facia for some reason(then the back even higher). it totally throws off the look. taller rocker panels maybe? that would deffinately help. i, personally, like the unpainted mirrors(not the mirrors, just that they are black) and rocker panels. someone quoted somone from ford or something a long time ago saying that the black rocker panels make it look slimmer instead of really tall(like it really is), and i agree. look at all these kits for the GTs such as cervinis(awesome looking) kit, saleens kit, roushs kit, steeda, foose, etc. they have painted rockers and it makes the car look really fat and chunky. the wheels arent that bad either. ive seen a LOT worse(such as my POS Z24s gigantic rounded square-checkerboard-iron wheels, fugly). although i do think they should have just stuck with the general five spoke design that the cobras have had for the past, what, 5-6 years? i think they would make it look even more menacing. i really cant complain about it a whole lot, besides sitting so high(or atleast appearing to sit so high). the hood is fine, IMO, and fully functional at that.

Users who are viewing this thread