Does lethal performance actually have a shop?

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Does lethal performance actually have a shop or is it just a sales website? also do they offer any kind of discount for us board members;-)

o also help me decide what brand line lock to get! My friend had the slp and I was not to fond of how you had to hold down the button to keep it engaged.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Does lethal performance actually have a shop or is it just a sales website? also do they offer any kind of discount for us board members;-)

o also help me decide what brand line lock to get! My friend had the slp and I was not to fond of how you had to hold down the button to keep it engaged.

We're a parts manufacturer and distributor only. We don't do installs. That's just how we like it. Look how many shops try to distribute parts and fail delivering the goods. It takes a lot to stock an item and execute an order properly. It's very hard to do when wrenching on cars.

We've got our end of the business down pretty good so I think we'll keep it that way for a while. We're 4000sqft of warehouse space and a sales office.

As far as discounts go there's no set discount but typically work with forum members on multiple item purchases. On single items it's real hard to discount especially if the item has a low profit margin.

My best suggestion is for you to call in and speak to one of us. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll see what we can do to help you out.

Thanks, Jared

Yeah in SA tx.

That's a totally different company then ours so there's no affiliation between us and them.

Jared

03dsgsnake

Established Member
best co

:beer:I can personally vouch for jared and lethal they rock!parts and service always i use no one else, only prob is im still waiting for my tshirts and stickers jared lol.:shrug:

03dsgsnake

Established Member
best co

:beer:I can personally vouch for jared and lethal they rock!parts and service always i use no one else, only prob is im still waiting for my tshirts and stickers jared lol.:shrug:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
well darn... was hoping yall had a shop cuase seem like a bunch of great/knowledgable guys. But I am looking into getting maximum motorsport camber plates, some sort of line lock, and 30mm spacers for my 03. As soon as I figure out which darn line lock I want will place my order

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
well darn... was hoping yall had a shop cuase seem like a bunch of great/knowledgable guys. But I am looking into getting maximum motorsport camber plates, some sort of line lock, and 30mm spacers for my 03. As soon as I figure out which darn line lock I want will place my order

The SLP line locks come with the momentary switch, if you dont like it, you can pick up a regular switch at your local autoparts store for a couple dollars. Thats all it is, just a switch :beer: For the money and how complete the kit is, you can not beat the SLP line locks.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
The SLP line locks come with the momentary switch, if you dont like it, you can pick up a regular switch at your local autoparts store for a couple dollars. Thats all it is, just a switch :beer: For the money and how complete the kit is, you can not beat the SLP line locks.

ok sweet well looks like I know what to get now! thanks time to spend some dough lol

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
Lethal Performance is not only a great place to buy parts as we get almost all of our parts from them (Mobile Mod Performance). Lethal also sponsors The Mustang Challenge which now is expanding to County Line Drag Way.
For more info go to
TheMustangChallenge.com

Ronnie

03cobrarocks

Established Member
I just placed my order this weekend :) now if I could just figure out if i want to get a k member kit or not...

Users who are viewing this thread