Does your girlfriend....

61mmstang94

Established Member
just some friendly advice, if you think its bad now....wait until a year from now. if she needs that much attention, you better leave now. its not going to get better. it only gets worse. she will start feeling neglected. start complaining to her hairdresser and girlfriends and family...and before you know it....some dude hears it and sees a wounded gazelle limping through the plains and one night while your with your buds, shes getting railed like never before screaming with every O face.

i used to be that guy who looked for the wounded gazelles.

im only speaking from experience. i got tired of always being the one who got cheated on, so i turned the tables and made sure i was the one having all the fun. i made sure they were married or involved.....the lonley depressed ones are so easy to pick out. i dont like who i was at that time. i am not that way anymore. so many women out there have self esteem issues and need loads of attention and date the wrong guys..

im almost ashamed to talk about who i was then. it was too wasy.

so many married women.

:nonono:

8 to 80, blind cripple or crazy...if they couldnt walk, i would drag them.
Man, you sound like some kind of cool guy. :rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes

Every thread the advice is to dump her, anybody ever try to work things out anymore?
Exactly. It's simple, if OP cares about her, then work it out and talk to her, there's nothing getting accomplished here.

Lastly, I'm questioning the intelligence and maturity of someone seeking relationship advice on this forum. Given that his girl is probably just tired of being with an immature guy. Especially when we know SVTP is a place of Internet heroes who still think piihb and then do her sister too is funny and clever.

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
That's bullshit. Your Gf needs to make a choice, stop nagging or leave honestly. If you only see your friends ONCE a week then that shouldn't be a problem AT ALL. I had problems with my wife about me going to to many meets but we settled on me going to 2 a week, so once a week shouldn't even be an argument.

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Man, you sound like some kind of cool guy. :rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes

Exactly. It's simple, if OP cares about her, then work it out and talk to her, there's nothing getting accomplished here.

Lastly, I'm questioning the intelligence and maturity of someone seeking relationship advice on this forum. Given that his girl is probably just tired of being with an immature guy. Especially when we know SVTP is a place of Internet heroes who still think piihb and then do her sister too is funny and clever.

i am, thanks for noticing. we do what we can do.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
It's like this: science now tells us that there are an infinite number of universes out there. That means that there is an infinite number of you, out there. And you're all catching hell from an infinite number of her. This means that if you dump her and save yourself, you are, in fact, saving an infinite number of yourselves from the same fate. When you look at the math like that, the answer is easy.

Of course, there's also an infinite number of universe where you two were actually able to work it out and live long and happy lives together. But there's less of an infinite number of those. But this might be one of them.

Hope that helps.

I really appreciate the advice guys and gals.:beer:

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member

jrandy

Established Member
It's like this: science now tells us that there are an infinite number of universes out there. That means that there is an infinite number of you, out there. And you're all catching hell from an infinite number of her. This means that if you dump her and save yourself, you are, in fact, saving an infinite number of yourselves from the same fate. When you look at the math like that, the answer is easy.

Of course, there's also an infinite number of universe where you two were actually able to work it out and live long and happy lives together. But there's less of an infinite number of those. But this might be one of them.

Hope that helps.

:lol:

mind blown yet again....

Sn95Snake

Established Member
My fiancé doesn't have close friends like i do. She's spends all her time on Facebook thinking everyone's life is perfect and hers sucks. So I laugh and say there having so much fun that they are looking for people to tell them there having fun?

You girlfriend needs to see that your friends are a big pArt of who you are, if she doesn't like that than she's gone. Plain and simple

x10!

Especially the face book comment, everyone and there brother is looking for other peoples approval on facebook...

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Keep her, but first........................

Cut off your balls and have her carry them around for you.

brucesvt

Established Member
This is the exact girl I married lol. I have alot of close friends and she doesn't. It makes me feel obligated to spend alllll the time with her. I ended up breaking it off at one point and she did lighten up when we got back together. She even recommends I need to do things with my friends now. So they can change, but sometimes it takes the balls to walk away if they don't.

+1

sounds like my last gf. just have talk with her

SoldierSnake

Like a kid again.
Established Member
gt
your lucky you get to hang out with people, i have to sit next to mine on the couch and hear how im on here more then paying attention to her as she plays her goofy iphone games

Dude that's exactly what my wife does. Does she use the word "obsessed"?

iwannacobra5

Established Member
just some friendly advice, if you think its bad now....wait until a year from now. if she needs that much attention, you better leave now. its not going to get better. it only gets worse. she will start feeling neglected. start complaining to her hairdresser and girlfriends and family...and before you know it....some dude hears it and sees a wounded gazelle limping through the plains and one night while your with your buds, shes getting railed like never before screaming with every O face.

i used to be that guy who looked for the wounded gazelles.

:lol:

i agree with this guy... you need to leave or she needs some friends, but she just sounds a bit selfish to me.

Users who are viewing this thread