Doing an Eaton swap whats this worth extra parts NA parts

TerminatedGT

Established Member
I am going to have all the out side NA parts from a 2003 Mach 1 what is this stuff worth and is it even worth trying to put it up for sale?

shurur

Established Member
The Mach upper and lower intake are worth a good amount to those of us who want to stay NA.
The lowers can be made into SRI and are actully getting quite dear these days.....
Those should be worth a decent amount..I'd check the market forum here and ebay as well to see what they are going for..

What else?

Last edited:

TerminatedGT

Established Member
The Mach upper and lower intake are worth a good amount to those of us who want to stay NA.
The lowers can be made into SRI and are actully getting quite dear these days.....
Those should be worth a decent amount..I'd check the market forum here and ebay as well to see what they are going for..

What else?
I under stand people want the stuff but what is ALL the out side parts worth. $ hell I'll even sell the motor complete
Just curious what to ask for this stuff

01yellercobra

Established Member
I've only sold an intake. It was a spare 01 I had laying around. I got $250 shipped for it.

RX1Cobra

Established Member
I'm not sure on value but when I did my swap I traded my intake and timing cover for an 03 tank and pump setup.

Users who are viewing this thread