Doing the 03 cobra tomorrow with Clearkote...

Todd03Blown

Established Member
TXRDRNR said:
ttiwwop.gif
:poke:

You can use photobucket.com to host them. :thumbsup:

LMAO....thanks for the photohosting link!! I hope to have them up today sometime providing the pics turned out good :D

Todd03Blown

Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
CAN YOU ACTUALLY USE METAL POLISH FOR CHROME RIMS? i THOUGHT YOU NEEDED CHROME POLISH LIKE MOTHER'S. :??:
Nope says right on there to be used on chrome. the is awesome and removed some spots and contamination.

Guys - The pics i took turned out like shit, so I will be taking some more tonight and tomorrow.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
:bowdown: Dame! :rockon:

what tire shine did you use and also what detial spray if any? :pop:

I used the NXT insane shine but sprayed it on a foam applicator then rubbed it on the tires instead of spraying directly on the tires (makes to much mess spraying directly on the tires) and I used the clearkote quick shine QD. I love all of Clearkotes products :beer:

jpk

Established Member
Todd03Blown said:
I used the NXT insane shine but sprayed it on a foam applicator then rubbed it on the tires instead of spraying directly on the tires (makes to much mess spraying directly on the tires) and I used the clearkote quick shine QD. I love all of Clearkotes products :beer:

Did you find that putting on Vanilla Moose and Red Moose and Yellow Cream made a difference? Most folks seem to just use one of those three. Would you go through that trouble again, or do you think you'd just just one or maybe two? Seems like a ton of work to have a four or five step process!

But I agree, the Clear Kote stuff is so easy to use that you gotta love it. Anyone can get show car quality results with that stuff!

svtred

lambo doors on the S-V-T
Established Member
man i love a black car when its swirl free! its like chrome!, ive used the NXT insane shine. it shines awesome! but lasts about an hour after driving. it just spins right off

SilverStallion

Attn To Detail
Established Member
How did you like the Clearkote Quick Shine? I am considering ordering a bottle, but I was not sure how good it actually was. I am currently using the Sonus and the Pinnacle Crystal Mist.

~Darren

Htown05

Established Member
Awesome! Black cars look the best detailed. So you used a PC buffer I assume? Awesome work. Nice and smooth with swirl mark free finish. What product would you say got rid of most of the swirl marks? ?

A guy that works at a body shop told me a product called ebony works well on getting swirls out of black paint. Im thinking about borrowing someone's PC and get some meguairs DACP with a orange pad.

Great work, looks good. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread