Domestic vs import pics..

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
In the very first pic the mach is just pulled over to help that evo change a flat.

antiv6

Established Member
ive seen the pic with the evo and the vette before only it was photoshoped, the corvette was flicking off the evo, and they made the evo wing like twice as high

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
i think that mach 1 can outrun that evo. he should take the chance and run, then get pulled over by a crown vicotoria!

BADBOLT02

Established Member
I wanna know what forum you found those funny import pix. I would really love to go there and laugh at them some more.

zo6this

Established Member
sounds like 05 evoloution is in denile and is just mad cause there are stock motor cobras running as fast as the worlds fastest evos hahaha

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)
^What are you talking about? I would like for you to quote me being in denile, I never said Cobras were slow and I never put down Domestics like most of the Domestic loving rednecks on here put down imports.

I know cobras are fast and I don't care how fast they can be, It really irritates me when the hardcore domestic lovers out there hate on something they will never understand. There are some Imports out there that should never be concidered rice (Supras, RX7's, STi's, Evo's, and Skylines) For example I also hate it when I get some civic with a fart car and a huge wing messing with me, I also hate it when I have to smoke a Mustang because the driver thinks that his 8cly is end all be all.

Its not like I just own an Evo I also Own a 03 Lightning that is fast as hell, I love the torque of that thing, But I love my Evo more, its just alot more fun to drive. The handling is insane and I guarentee it will out handle any mustang you throw out it stock for stock. It may not beat a 03/04 cobra in the striaghts but it will deffently catch it in the corners.

I don't understand why people want to compare the Evo and the 03/04 cobra, these cars were set up for 2 totally different things. The Cobra is a striaght line performer with somewhat good handling, The Evo is ment for handling and is a decent striaght line performer, I only race the Lightning at the dragstrip, And I only roadcourse and Auto-X the Evo.

You will be very hardpressed to find me puting down any domestic...

Last edited:

red9450

Established Member
Obviously that pic with the vette and evo was a staged photo, and a well taken one at that. It's all in fun guys relax.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Adam_346 said:
+1 Bonestock C6 over a Modded Evo anyday ....

f- that ...modded Evo over bonestock C6. if it were a bonestock C6Z, no brainer the C6Z would be mine

393Bird

Seniors Gone Wild
Established Member
I was out at a cruise in last week and was talking to some guys in Evos. One got a little carried away on how bad his was. I told him I thought it was a great engine, and that I had put one in my Tbird. All of them got excited about that, and wanted to see it. As we were walking towards my car, I told them I am using it a little different in my car. They wanted to know more, and that is when I told him I used it as a starter motor to fire up my stroker....... They were not happy :)

Then they looked under the hood, and the one guy commented that my blow off valve was bigger than his turbo. After that we all had a good time just talking about cars.

bobbys97r

Established Member
05_Evolution said:
^What are you talking about? I would like for you to quote me being in denile, I never said Cobras were slow and I never put down Domestics like most of the Domestic loving rednecks on here put down imports.

I know cobras are fast and I don't care how fast they can be, It really irritates me when the hardcore domestic lovers out there hate on something they will never understand. There are some Imports out there that should never be concidered rice (Supras, RX7's, STi's, Evo's, and Skylines) For example I also hate it when I get some civic with a fart car and a huge wing messing with me, I also hate it when I have to smoke a Mustang because the driver thinks that his 8cly is end all be all.

Its not like I just own an Evo I also Own a 03 Lightning that is fast as hell, I love the torque of that thing, But I love my Evo more, its just alot more fun to drive. The handling is insane and I guarentee it will out handle any mustang you throw out it stock for stock. It may not beat a 03/04 cobra in the striaghts but it will deffently catch it in the corners.

I don't understand why people want to compare the Evo and the 03/04 cobra, these cars were set up for 2 totally different things. The Cobra is a striaght line performer with somewhat good handling, The Evo is ment for handling and is a decent striaght line performer, I only race the Lightning at the dragstrip, And I only roadcourse and Auto-X the Evo.

Huh well I kinda thought the independant suspension on the 03/04 cobra kinda made it good in the turns but hey WTF do i know. And I wouldnt get all mad and call cobra owners rednecks because you are on a SVT message board.

CFRacer22

Established Member
05_Evolution said:

I agree. Personally, I'd rather have a high hp, high tq, rear wheel drive car, but I still have respect for high performance imports, such as the one's you listed (Supras, RX7's, STi's, Evo's, and Skylines) and if I had the extra money I'd love to own a bad-ass handling 4wd import

there's different classes of imports: civic with an exhuast and a wing is GAY, but a 500 HP turbo Evo is bad ass

and by the same principle there's different classes of domestics: focus with an exhuast and sitckers is GAY, 600 HP cobra is bad ass

you can't just group all imports together just like you can't group all domestics together

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
You guys make it look like you dont really know anything about evo's. Did you know that there are street drivin evos that are over 600 hp? And they look stock. I would cut off my left one if a stock C6 could beat an AWD 600 hp car.

Plus there are evos out there over 1000 hp. But the comments off of you guys make it look like you think that 280 hp will be all it can ever have?

No offence to any of you, but do some home work. Know your own car, but know your competition as well.

Users who are viewing this thread