Don't ever sell your Terminator..... you will just buy another one

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
with a raised logo? I just checked mine out, and it seems like mine isn't a sticker.

Yup they are just a thin stamped aluminum, 2 sided taped onto a generic center cap. I removed the SVE logo and installed these.

PXL_20240118_232341569.jpg

PXL_20240118_232345907~2.jpg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Those take the factory lug nuts Paul?

I'm not sure yet. I haven't tried them on the car. I went on a wheel buying spree in the last 6 weeks or so (Steeda Ultralites, Saleen Lemans, series 2 SVE, and '00 Cobra R).
I don't think my current wheels will clear my new calipers.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
I just read through this entire thread :(, I'm one those owners who has considered selling after 15 years of ownership. After reading this thread I have to really reconsider. The terminator is definitely an attention getter at the car shows.
However I also own 13 GT500 that i really enjoy driving. They are definitely 2 different cars.

Attachments

• 20231021_125935.jpg
    20231021_125935.jpg
    358.4 KB · Views: 58

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I just read through this entire thread :(, I'm one those owners who has considered selling after 15 years of ownership. After reading this thread I have to really reconsider. The terminator is definitely an attention getter at the car shows.
However I also own 13 GT500 that i really enjoy driving. They are definitely 2 different cars.
Love those 505's.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

Yeah, don't do it Will. Keep both of those awesome cars.

However, I get first buy back of your Terminator diecast if you ever do LMAO.....

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Yeah, don't do it Will. Keep both of those awesome cars.

However, I get first buy back of your Terminator diecast if you ever do LMAO.....
I hear you Glen, but i have this itch for a C6 ZO6 lately and i dont have the room to keep them all, wifes car is already taken the 3rd car garage.

Lmao, as for the diecast my 6 year old grandson circles that diecast like a hawk when he stays over. I gave him a 1/24 scale Cobra die-cast and he wants me to paint it mystic. I may have to recruit your services when you get back in the game.

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
Don’t be ridiculous, keep both. also add a Z06. Gives more reason to get yourself a nice shop to work on your cars :)

Attachments

• IMG_8147.jpeg
    IMG_8147.jpeg
    534 KB · Views: 48

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Don’t be ridiculous, keep both. also add a Z06. Gives more reason to get yourself a nice shop to work on your cars :)
I here you bud, i would love that however at this point in life i dont see myself investing in another garage, plus it's already hard enough keeping up with the two toys i got, let alone the Old F150, and the wifeys car.

HPLouis

Established Member
I like your choice of Mustangs

IMG_6979.jpeg

fitforspeed

Established Member

Easy fix. Keep the Terminator sell the 13

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LS WUT

Established Member
I here you bud, i would love that however at this point in life i dont see myself investing in another garage, plus it's already hard enough keeping up with the two toys i got, let alone the Old F150, and the wifeys car.
While I completely understand that both of those cars are way too iconic to let go of. Especially a Mystichrome coupe.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Quick question without bumping a old thread. What size tubing fits the bleeders? I have the Motive bleeder for the master.

Users who are viewing this thread