Don't ever sell your Terminator..... you will just buy another one

Goocher0310th

Established Member
Thanks Chris, I heard 1/8" for a spacer.
Yes sir. Not much at all, just precautionary. I just took the SVE aluminum center stickers off the other day and put the SVT stickers I ordered on. Looks so much better imo. But I am very happy with these wheels. I may be ordering a Series 1 set soon if I end up not buying Daniels Circuits.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Yes sir. Not much at all, just precautionary. I just took the SVE aluminum center stickers off the other day and put the SVT stickers I ordered on. Looks so much better imo. But I am very happy with these wheels. I may be ordering a Series 1 set soon if I end up not buying Daniels Circuits.
Perfect, where did you get the SVT stickers?

blownfox

Established Member
I sold mine for an RS5 (which I sold for a GT350). Luxury muscle is not the same experience as a cheap pony car with a big engine stuffed in it. If you want a playful 911, get a RWD version. 911's are fast, balanced, fun, and amazing to drive. They are a well behaved driver's car, not really a smash-pedal-go-fast straight line brawler in stock form. Some find them boring or lacking character.

I'm thinking about unloading my 911 (997.1 Turbo) and keeping the Terminator.

Not sure there's many other people on the planet that would choose the primitive pony car hatchet over a low mileage, garage queen German scalpel but...

I only have a single garage space for one car, have no viable options to put a lift in the garage, & I'm tired of paying rent to have a home for the other car.

The 911 is awesome but the Terminator is a lifer.
Thanks guys! Sounds like I'm better off waiting a couple of years buying a lift and adding a 911 to the garage. I was only thinking of selling the cobra to speed up the timeline.

MG0h3

Established Member
Never thought I’d see someone looking to get rid of a 911 Turbo over a Mustang lol.

Guess I better start mine this year ‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

prs97

Established Member
If you can get a lift, I'd highly recommend going that route.

Paying rent for storing the toys sucks.

prs97

Established Member
Never thought I’d see someone looking to get rid of a 911 Turbo over a Mustang lol.

Guess I better start mine this year ‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
I can assure that it felt weird even typing that.

My brain is tired from its two halves arguing. One side trying to be financially responsible & getting out from paying storage rent. The other side enjoying the variety of the different driving experiences.

C2tuck

Established Member
I can assure that it felt weird even typing that.

My brain is tired from its two halves arguing. One side trying to be financially responsible & getting out from paying storage rent. The other side enjoying the variety of the different driving experiences.

Easy fix. Store your 911 at my house and I won’t charge you…

Goocher0310th

Established Member
Thanks Chris, now to pick a color. I'm thinking silver with black letters.
Got my SS brake lines, fluid and Motive bleeder. I ordered window motor and regulator today too.
You're welcome.
I got chrome with black letters for mine. It was a special order and I had to email them about that, but they turned out great. So many different variations you can do though.

3GROC

Established Member
and Im back too. I got another one after 17+ years that just got delivered over the weekend.
'03...pullied, CAI...catback. cleaner than my '03 when I sold it in '06

20240203_133050.jpg

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
You're welcome.
I got chrome with black letters for mine. It was a special order and I had to email them about that, but they turned out great. So many different variations you can do though.

They must've had to stack the black letters on top of the chrome? I don't think chrome vinyl is very easy to print on.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Glad this thread came along, I always find myself debating on selling or keeping. I think I just need to throw a little money at my Cobra to address some things and she will be safe for a few more years.

Who makes the combo IC/Radiator tanks, and who makes a good kit to replace all my cooling hoses. Also what do people think of the current SVE 10.5 chrome Cobra rims from LMR??? Looks like the deep dish are out of stock but I think I was going to get the flush face anyways. Aside from these and maybe some bushings I cant think of anything I would want to change up or replace.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Glad this thread came along, I always find myself debating on selling or keeping. I think I just need to throw a little money at my Cobra to address some things and she will be safe for a few more years.

Who makes the combo IC/Radiator tanks, and who makes a good kit to replace all my cooling hoses. Also what do people think of the current SVE 10.5 chrome Cobra rims from LMR??? Looks like the deep dish are out of stock but I think I was going to get the flush face anyways. Aside from these and maybe some bushings I cant think of anything I would want to change up or replace.

That's what I'm doing. Probably going to go with these. These are 10" on the back though. I have the factory machined wheels now, and want chrome.

01yellercobra

Established Member

I think Harpell Auto Fab is the only one making the one piece tanks now. They look like decent quality.

I want to say LMR has a silicone hose kit for these cars. I got lucky and picked up some spares off Rock Auto a while ago.

Users who are viewing this thread