Don't mess with Beauty Queens

M3xpress

Established Member
Death by a pink .38 special.....

Armed Beauty Queen Fatally Shoots Intruder in Florida Home Invasion - FoxNews.com

When a burly ex-convict forced his way into a posh Florida home last week, he had no idea what awaited him -- a 25-year-old beauty queen with a pink .38-caliber handgun.

Meghan Brown, a former Florida pageant queen, shot and killed 42-year-old Albert Franklin Hill during a home invasion March 12 at the 2,732-square-foot house she shares with her fiance in Tierra Verde, Fla.

Hill barged into the home at around 3 a.m. after Brown responded to a knock at the front door, according to a police report. He allegedly grabbed the 110-pound Brown around her nose and mouth and dragged her to an upstairs bedroom. The woman’s fiance, Robert Planthaber, said in an interview that he was quickly awakened by the altercation and ran to Brown’s side.

"I attacked him and took a severe beating to the head," Planthaber told FoxNews.com. "But I got him off of her long enough for her to scramble to the room where she keeps her pink .38 special.”

Police say ex-convict Albert Franklin Hill, 42, forced his way into the Tierra Verde home where he was shot and killed by Brown, a former Florida beauty queen.
Brown, who reigned as the 2009 Miss Tierra Verde, snatched her gun from a nearby bedroom and shot the suspect several times – hitting him in the chest, groin, thigh and back, her fiance said. Hill was pronounced dead at the scene.

Panthaber, a 42-year-old arborist, said he believes he and his fiancee were targeted because of their wealth. He claimed a pizza delivery man and possible accomplice staked out the home for three months before Hill attempted to burglarize it.

“We live in a very prominent area and my fiancee wears a $60,000 engagement ring,” he said. “The pizza man knew we had money because sometimes we needed change for a $100 bill when he came to deliver pizza.”

Hill had a criminal record stretching back nearly three decades -- including arrests for burglary, battery, drug possession and grand theft. He reportedly served a 13-year prison term in 1987 and was released in September after serving a fourth term behind bars.

Detectives with the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Robbery/Homicide Unit are still investigating the crime but believe the motive was robbery, according to local press reports. They say they haven’t yet determined the relationship, if any, Hill had with the couple. A police report said the ex-convict demanded money before the altercation between Hill and Panthaber ensued.

Panthaber, meanwhile, said he and his fiancee are lucky to be alive. He said he purchased the pink handgun for Brown last Christmas and that the two had gone to target practice together.

“She was not a good shot at the range,” he quipped.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
What does the size of the house, her being a beauty queen, and the 65k ring have anything to do with this report?

Sent with My Massive Johnson

SVT03DAL

Established Member
What does the size of the house, her being a beauty queen, and the 65k ring have anything to do with this report?

Sent with My Massive Johnson

The dude wants everyone to know they have money apparently. Gotta love the fact that the dude had his fiance go answer the door at 3am instead of him getting out of bed lol!! Douche nozzle on so many levels right there.

If there is a knock at my door at 3am, I'm sure as hell not letting my wife go see who it is, never mind opening the door before checking through a window. Fuggin' idiots!

Monster Mach

Established Member
The dude wants everyone to know they have money apparently. Gotta love the fact that the dude had his fiance go answer the door at 3am instead of him getting out of bed lol!! Douche nozzle on so many levels right there.

If there is a knock at my door at 3am, I'm sure as hell not letting my wife go see who it is, never mind opening the door before checking through a window. Fuggin' idiots!

yes u would.. and tell her to make a sandwich before she comes back.. with a coke

SVT03DAL

Established Member
The BF looks like a friendly guy...

OP, that chick looks a lot like the girl in your AVI. OMG, after seeing this butt nut's photo, it all makes sense now. She must really love him for his dashing good looks, superior intelligence and life of the party personality! LOL! What a prostitute that chick is!

Monster Mach

Established Member
Seriously?

Real Estate Property in Endicott NY 13760 | Homes.com

That's 1500 sq feet, exactly 30k, and looks like SHIT!

i didnt say i would spend that little on a house lol.. i live in a 8500 square foot house.. so i wouldnt really settle for the shitholes... last house we bought was a 3100 square foot apartment (house building 2 fl) for 58k.. but that was in an alright neighborhood that exact house in my neighborhood would go for 120...
hell we have a Victorian that we paid 46k for that we rent out..
and that house you posted is right off monroe street... i know that house it was just a drug dealers house lol.. thats ghetto binghamton not endicott.. about 10 mins away though
after ibm moved to p.a alot of houses went up.. and after dicks sporting goods moved their h/q out of binghamton alot of people moved back.. idk why..

Last edited:

Black Sex

Established Member
Good for her. +1 for the good guy.....girl
If someone knocked on my door at 3 a.m., the first thing I would do is grab my pistola, then answer the door. Nothing good ever happens after midnight.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Good for her. +1 for the good guy.....girl
If someone knocked on my door at 3 a.m., the first thing I would do is grab my pistola, then answer the door. Nothing good ever happens after midnight.

+1 i don't get why people answer all late and expect good news :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread