Don't Post Svtf Kills On Road Kill Forum

Primaris

Established Member
CY98Cobra said:
And why would I check the link in your sig? Because it shows you beating a terminator on a twisty road? Hardly worth my time, I'm far from caring. But I can say a 200+ rwhp advantage is hard to overcome.

Out of curiosity, where in KY are you?

Actually it's video of me out on the Nashville Super Speedway.

I'm west of you near Ft. Campbell, KY.

Venom_Injected

Established Member
if i may pu in my 2 cents, i also have had 3, count them three, 11 sec. mustangs and i love them. but it was time to move on to somthing different. anyways, most of those guys are jerkoffs, case and point, not to long ago my girl and pulled up to a late model mustang with ur usual mods witha like couple driving. he wanted to run, ok i let him get out on me them hit the bottle and left him like 5 cars behind. you know what he said at the light after the race? "is still a focus" ! i mean, what the hell was that. how about, props on 4 banger woppin my ass.... whatever dude!

CY98Cobra

Established Member
Venom_Injected said:
if i may pu in my 2 cents, i also have had 3, count them three, 11 sec. mustangs and i love them. but it was time to move on to somthing different. anyways, most of those guys are jerkoffs, case and point, not to long ago my girl and pulled up to a late model mustang with ur usual mods witha like couple driving. he wanted to run, ok i let him get out on me them hit the bottle and left him like 5 cars behind. you know what he said at the light after the race? "is still a focus" ! i mean, what the hell was that. how about, props on 4 banger woppin my ass.... whatever dude!

That's a very impressive 1/4 mile time for just a little 4 banger;-)

Alot of v8 owners think it is shameful to lose to a 4 cylinder. They see this as the ultimate insult. The best thing to do is ignore them (prick v8 owners) and let your car do the talking. Losing will upset them more than anything you could ever say.

lightningonbags

Established Member
Those cars are also turbocharged. Take the turbos off those cars and they are slower than the SVTF. I just wish Ford would've turbo'ed the SVTF. Oh well, I guess I'm gonna have to do it myself.

Jaymoney, I wouldn't do that, I think that little focus would come apart at the seems! :poke:

I love this forum!! :pop:

M SIX

Go Big or Go Home
Established Member
JAYMONEY said:
CY98Cobra said:
Why does that upset you so much? The SRT-4, Evo and Sti are all 4 cylinders that put up a very good fight against most v8's. /QUOTE]
Those cars are also turbocharged. Take the turbos off those cars and they are slower than the SVTF. I just wish Ford would've turbo'ed the SVTF. Oh well, I guess I'm gonna have to do it myself. :(
Im no SRT fan but the bottom line is thats the way the srt's come off the assembly line. Am I wrong? You can wish this and wish that but 15's is whats in store for you. Your car handles and stops great so keep it on the autocross coarse and try to steer clear of the drag strip.

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
Don't worry about it. I posted a video of the Focus RS8 which has Ford's 5.0L DOHC modular "Cammer" crate engine, and there were a few haters. There is no such thing as a car that everyone likes.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
I saw a Focus in one of the mustang mags that had a 5.0 and a rear wheel drive conversion. It was sick, talk about sleeper.

M SIX

Go Big or Go Home
Established Member
CY98Cobra said:
I saw a Focus in one of the mustang mags that had a 5.0 and a rear wheel drive conversion. It was sick, talk about sleeper.
Theres also one running around with a 03/04 cobra engine and tranny in it. Whats so cool is that it still used the stock hood.

TacticalKaos

Established Member
JAYMONEY said:
CY98Cobra said:
Why does that upset you so much? The SRT-4, Evo and Sti are all 4 cylinders that put up a very good fight against most v8's. /QUOTE]
Those cars are also turbocharged. Take the turbos off those cars and they are slower than the SVTF. I just wish Ford would've turbo'ed the SVTF. Oh well, I guess I'm gonna have to do it myself. :(

No offense but that is the worst excuse and so overplayed. You can say that about any non-turbo car and the point still stands. Find me a Focus (and any other EVO, Cobra, STi, GTO owner) with a turbo and a track and I'll race them. Simple as that. Honda owners say the same thing about "well VTEC and a turbo is the best". Well whatever, do it and run what you've got. Speculation racing is gay.

Blue Magic

Established Member
JAYMONEY/QUOTE said:
Ford did. The RS Focus. Which as usual, is for Europe only. Brembo brakes, 18" wheels,flared fenders etc....

JAYMONEY

Established Member
TacticalKaos said:
JAYMONEY said:
No offense but that is the worst excuse and so overplayed. You can say that about any non-turbo car and the point still stands. Find me a Focus (and any other EVO, Cobra, STi, GTO owner) with a turbo and a track and I'll race them. Simple as that. Honda owners say the same thing about "well VTEC and a turbo is the best". Well whatever, do it and run what you've got. Speculation racing is gay.

What the F*** are you talking about? It wasn't an excuse, it was a comparison. Speculation racing? That's what everybody does on this site, hell, YOU did that on your own post. Go troll on another forum. IDIOT!!

Users who are viewing this thread