Don't you hate it when your out in....

Scarpino

Established Member
In some other vehicle ( companies, wifes, friends) and you see atleast 1000 different cars/trucks that you would run....but cant because your in another vehicle. You would love to just be in your ( insert your vehicle here), just to see the look on the other drivers face when you pull beside him. You know that look...the " oh Sh*t...." look.

Then when you are finally in your car/truck....theres nobody ever worthy. and I mean EVER!

Seems that closet thing you'll find is the soccer mom late for practice.:bored:

It seems that they only come out when you dont have your car.:fm:

Just thought I would share this.

Huff035

Established Member
I agree. I always see this super clean LS2 goat on the way to work when I have the DD (Ford Contour) but the days that I decide to bring the cobra I see nothing... well other then the occasionally civic that isn't worth the gas...

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
That has happened soooooo much since I sold the z28 and bought the truck. All I see now are 2010 SS's, c6's, 2010-11 GT's, etc......FML

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
I just take my fast car to school zone at 3pm and wait for the races to come to me.
yes this is sarcasm, I do not condone street racing....nor do I have a fast car

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
hell i hope to catch people on the road in the car who i am talking to owns. 2010 lexus is-f

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I am almost always in my cobra, but yes, the few times I may drive the wifes TSX, I might run into a corvette or something lol
uh,.,. except I would never act upon my urge to engage in illegal activities :thumbsup:

hell i hope to catch people on the road in the car who i am talking to owns. 2010 lexus is-f

That was a hard sentience to read but I understood what you meant.

then expain it to me :shrug:

Last edited:

Wabish

Established Member
I just drive mine everywhere. But of course the only cars around here are Terminators and GT500s.

chrisheltra

Established Member
I am almost always in my cobra, but yes, the few times I may drive the wifes TSX, I might run into a corvette or something lol
uh,.,. except I would never act upon my urge to engage in illegal activities :thumbsup:

then expain it to me :shrug:

The girl who lets him PIIHB drives a 2010 lexus is-f which apparently is somewhat fast because he hopes to find races with it. :thumbsup:

Never_Enough

Established Member
All the time, but my GC is about to be faster than my Cobra.

Right now, the GC gets more folks trying to run it. Once I get the juice on the GC, people will decide to pick on the Cobra. S-Trim won't be onm that for a while. Oh well.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member

The girl who lets him PIIHB drives a 2010 lexus is-f which apparently is somewhat fast because he hopes to find races with it. :thumbsup:

I am not sure how you got that info out of his post :shrug:but good job:-D lol

Crazy Ray

Established Member
There are times I'm in the cobra with wife and a GTO or whatever comes along and wants to play. She looks over and says " don't even think about with me in the car". Just when I think my left nut was growing back.

Users who are viewing this thread