Doors and speakers...

Grombil.com

Established Member
In my truck the hole where the speaker shuld be (In the door cover) and the hole in the door where the speakers are mounted dosent line up? Is this the same in your truck as well? The speaker is coverd by the cover almost half the way and the rest is where the hole for sound are...

Hope you understand me :shrug:

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
Thisthread.gif

BigSmilie.gif

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
They dont line up beacuse thats the way its made. Stereo perfection wasnt taken into account with F150's during design and build. To fix it you can make custom fiberglass door pods. But honestly...the amount thats covered isnt all that big of a deal unless you plan on doing some SQ+ sound off's.

Grombil.com

Established Member
FineLineMtrSprt said:
They dont line up beacuse thats the way its made. Stereo perfection wasnt taken into account with F150's during design and build. To fix it you can make custom fiberglass door pods. But honestly...the amount thats covered isnt all that big of a deal unless you plan on doing some SQ+ sound off's.

Anyone made fiberglass pods for the doors? I wold raly like to see other solutions for the speakers as i am doing this my self with the truck...

Users who are viewing this thread