Double Parking

pennywisegt

Audio & Video Production
Established Member
I'm not even talking about taking up 2 parking lot spaces, but when someone parks in the street - right dead smack in the middle - of a curb that was made for 2 cars....I HATE THAT! My street has cars everywhere and when some made comes over to clean a house, she takes up 2 spots in the street....it's like do you just not realize what you're doing or are you just plain dumb? People who take up two parking lot spaces are just assholes.

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
pennywisegt said:
I'm not even talking about taking up 2 parking lot spaces, but when someone parks in the street - right dead smack in the middle - of a curb that was made for 2 cars....I HATE THAT! My street has cars everywhere and when some made comes over to clean a house, she takes up 2 spots in the street....it's like do you just not realize what you're doing or are you just plain dumb? People who take up two parking lot spaces are just assholes.

I hate this. Especially when there are people waiting for spots. Makes you want to get out and key a door but messing with someones car is bs.

In my old beater I'd just park regardless. When they get back to their car they have to get in the other side and can't really be pissed at you who tried to park right in the middle of your spot. I love leaving them a few inches to work with.

F-ers. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread