Dowe have any Southern IL cobra owners here???

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
I just drove through that area to bring home my new Cobra yesterday. I picked it up in Cincinnati. I live in Marion.

Mr. Bungle

Established Member
I am near Princeton ann there is another guy here that has a cobra as well. How far from Vincennes are you?

slim725

Eric Biernbaums friend
Established Member
I'm 20 miles North of Vincennes. Total Performance in Evansville was a dyno tuner, but have apparently closed.

TPGT97

StangAddiction
Established Member
finishline said:
No they moved but I wouldn't go there If I had to but that is just my opinion

Good group of guys. But like all companies they have had problems with the hired help which has been resolved.

Mr. Bungle

Established Member
Well hopefully that's it but I would still go else where till they prove themselves. There is to many good shops that r worth the extra long trip to go to.

TPGT97

StangAddiction
Established Member
Well all companies have their own problems in the begining. But if people see negitive comments that spreads like cancer. Then nobody gets a shot of really knowing.

Mr. Bungle

Established Member
Yeah but they had to get theirselves into this hole to begin with so once they start to get out of that hole it will get better but no one is going to be forgiving of problems in the past that is the way it is and will always be.

Mr. Bungle

Established Member
On another comment I would like to state that I hope they get better at what they are doing cuz they are only a few miles away and that would be great for me but till then I will go else where.

Users who are viewing this thread