Downriver Cruise???

Termin8orFox

Sideways in 3rd.....at 70
Established Member
Hey fellas, I was wondering if we have a gathering a the Downriver cruise, since i still havent talked to/met any members in person, I was wondering. I would say most likely YES, since Doug and others are from Taylor. I was down there last year with my uncle in his falcon, hanging out with a few of his pals who are all taylor-ites. One of them has a Yellow 78 Mustang II with a Blown 4V in it..... This thing is downright scary!! I saw an unusually large amout of Terminators while I was there too...... Ok thanks guys, just wondering. I will be there either way......

James

Termin8orFox

Established Member
Here are a few pics of the Mustang II I told you guys about. It has a 4V with a blower off of (I believe) a supercoupe. It is Non-intercooled. (Yikes!) The other cars are a 65 coupe and a 67 Fairlane, a factory 427 car. I built the radiators for both of them, they took 1st and second respectively, at the 2006 Detroit Autorama, 65-70 modified hardtop class.

James

downrivercruisesilverlakenewranger0.jpg

downrivercruisesilverlakenewrang-1.jpg

downrivercruisesilverlakenewrang-5.jpg

downrivercruisesilverlakenewrang-6.jpg

downrivercruisesilverlakenewrang-7.jpg

downrivercruisesilverlakenewrang-2.jpg

downrivercruisesilverlakenewrang-3.jpg

downrivercruisesilverlakenewrang-4.jpg

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
In the past it has been Dolce Vita Italian Restaurant on Fort south of Pennsylvania on the west side of the street. Since the last cruise, there have been new owners, so we will see if we still have the lot.

T.Bone

Established Member
Gotti is working on trying to get the lot for us again this year, I am waiting to hear back from him now.

We will post something up as soon as we hear about the lot.

Edit:
How many members are interested in attending? Gotti told the owner we would have around 10-20 cars, so we need to get an ideal of how many members will be there.

1. T-bone
2. Termin8orFox
3. mjzilinski
4. utfan98
5. WhippleCharged Sonic
6. 04blkterminator
7. slow04
8. FreSh03Gt
9. mattz03svt
10. Blksnke
11. 5BLUE
12. quikfix
13. Hack Goby

Last edited by a moderator:

Termin8orFox

Established Member
T-Bone said:
Gotti is working on trying to get the lot for us again this year, I am waiting to hear back from him now.

We will post something up as soon as we hear about the lot.

Edit:
How many members are interested in attending? Gotti told the owner we would have around 10-20 cars, so we need to get an ideal of how many members will be there.

1. T-bone
2. Termin8orFox

Count me in! Last year when I went with my uncle, we were on Fort, just North of Sibley, on the east side of the road, in a used car lot. Next to subway........

James

Last edited:

T.Bone

Established Member
They are setting up a tent again like last year, I think they served beer last year. I think this is the main reason they wanted to know how many of us there were going to be.

T.Bone

Established Member
WhippleCharged Sonic said:
I am in as long as someone can watch my kids. Wife works that weekend too....DAMNIT!

Bring them, Renee and I will be there so Jake and I can hang out and bench race and Renee can help with the litte one. :)

terminator04 said:
can i get the address?

http://www.cruisindownriver.com/

Dolca Vita's is in Riverview on the south end of the cruise.

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
T-Bone said:
Bring them, Renee and I will be there so Jake and I can hang out and bench race and Renee can help with the litte one. :)

http://www.cruisindownriver.com/

Dolca Vita's is in Riverview on the south end of the cruise.

gonna actually see if the wife can get someone to work for her so we can all go. Worst case I will bring my son and drop my daughter off with my parents...

T.Bone

Established Member
04blkterminator said:
Im down for this where to meet up ? as I dont know anyone as of yet

We will just meet at Dolca Vita's parking lot if we get the okay to park.

Are you a current MCT member?

I can PM you my cell in case you need help finding us.

Gotti is still trying to permission from the owner for us to use the lot again this year. Hope to have this confirmed soon.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
T-Bone said:
Are you a current MCT member?
there's no Chad on the most current, paid members list (as of 6/21) ......someone did join yesterday but I thought they were from Westland :shrug:

I'm probably going to be at Milan all day also...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread