Downriver or any local Michigan guys in here

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
There is a cruise this Thursday night in Wyandotte.

It's not Mustangs or COBRA's only [FORDS RULE] but we could make it seem so)[/FORDS RULE]

http://www.mocsem.com/cruise_schedule_pg5.htm

It is at the Pennsalt Club (bowling alley) on Biddle.

I will be there and possibly RED'03 and a few others with our '03's. All of you are welcome regardless the car you drive.

I'll be there about 5-5:30, there are quite a few parking spots if you show up early.

Wendy's is next door and McD's across the street so fine dining is available.:thumbsup:

Be great to meet any of you that can swing by whether you park and sit a spell or just cruise by.

MICH_427_Cobra

Established Member
Can't make that cruise, too far to make it by 5:30, let alone 6:30.
If you go to any that are closer to the airport, etc. please post it. It would be cool to have a bunch of us lined up.
FYI - home is Livonia.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
OK 427, noted.

The cruise is from 5-9 pm so latecomers can stop in, might be some spots open.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by Terminator03
well i live in plymouth and my cobra is supposed to be delivered thursday so ill try to keep ya posted

OOOH, Yellow, that would be neat!

I'm pulling for ya neighbor!

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Dont have my black coupe yet...:gt: ...but would like to make it down to check out the other 03's. Guess I'll have to settle with cruising up on my Harley Road King:coolman: ...I'll try to be there!

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Road king eh? My buddy from South Lyon has a Road King, the new 2002 White, pearly looking job. COOL

I'll be looking for ya.

docs03

Established Member
Picked up my yellow vert yesterday. Can't come out to the cruise because of work. Keep us informed of other ones. Thanks

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Thanks to RED'03 and PFA for showing up, nice talking with you guys. Lots of "stinky and loud" (as described by my 6yr old son) MOPARS and Chevy's. Only 4-5 older stangs.

this is a standing cruise, every Thursday throughout the summer.

:burnout:

PFA

Established Member
It was good meeting you guys! Maybe I'll see ya around again or down at Milan Dragway. Great looking Terminators! :thumbsup:

hoodedsnake

Established Member
postban, man I traid to get up there tonight but couldnt leave my work behind till after 7.

You said this is weekly, do you think you will be up there next week, I really want to see that intake setup you got goin on!

Are you gonna go to Milan on Friday? Tommorow I think, read it in another post somewhere.

cobra 829

Established Member
roush is having a thing out at milan on sat 40 bucks to get in they will have a dyno out the prizes money races see if we can get as many people out there 8am-1pm should be fun

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by hoodedsnake
postban, man I traid to get up there tonight but couldnt leave my work behind till after 7.

You said this is weekly, do you think you will be up there next week, I really want to see that intake setup you got goin on!

Are you gonna go to Milan on Friday? Tommorow I think, read it in another post somewhere.

Got plans tonight and tomorrow I am going to a Machinegun shoot in OHIO. BULLETFEST

They might even have one of these there:burn:

I'll have to let you know on the cruise. I won't be hitting Milan till I get my subframes in. Doors opening/closing and access to the trunk are important to me:nono:

hoodedsnake

Established Member
I see, that explains the nickname, dont get me started I'll turn this into the Second Ammendment and How The Federal Government has Butchered it into Submission thread!

Keep us posted if you think your gonna be in Wyandotte next Thur. Thanks.

RED '03

Established Member
GREAT TIME AT THE CRUISE. POSTBAN AND I GOT A LOTSA QUESTIONS: "WHAT IS THIS?", "DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE OUT YET", "DID YOU DROP THAT MOTOR IN?".
THE UNDERHOOD OF THIS CAR IS VERY IMPRESSIVE - ALL MOTOR! POSTBAN TRY TO SEE YA NEXT WEEK.

i8u

Established Member
Hey postban,

I noticed the last 4 digits of your vin were 2223. I have a black vert on order and a projected ETA of 7/22. The vin is 2018. Are they built in order of their vin #'s. Just wondering If I could get it early?

Users who are viewing this thread