Downtown Jacksonville Black Widebody C6 Corvette Pics!

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Thanks guys! These pictures were just taken on Saturday and you should see how dirty it gets already, haha.

Daily driving a black car is a pain.

Also just to clear up the confusion... The base model C6s are also referred to as the 'narrow body'. GS/Z06 bodies are the 'widebody C6'. There is also an even wider body kit for the Z06/GS used on the GT2 cars.

]UBC[ CCC

Established Member
Gorgeous car for a fellow Jax resident!

and same from me from another Jax resident.. i am pretty sure i have seen your z here in jax before.. i remember because my wife was with me and i almost drove off the road starring at your car... wife was yelling at me but im like "its a murdered out c6z06!!!" she was like so what.. lmfao

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Awesome shots. Where were those last three shots taken?

Random spots right around the Everbank Field stadium actually. Some pretty cool spots to be found around there.

Looks sinister.

Thanks! That's exactly what I was going for.. something mean and sleek. Same thing with my Cobra.

]UBC[ CCC;14371455 said:
and same from me from another Jax resident.. i am pretty sure i have seen your z here in jax before.. i remember because my wife was with me and i almost drove off the road starring at your car... wife was yelling at me but im like "its a murdered out c6z06!!!" she was like so what.. lmfao

Haha! Thanks! Pretty sure this is the best kind of compliment ever!

Badass C6 bro, absolutely love the plate!

Lol, it seemed fitting. I think it will be even more so whenever I get around to putting a nice cam in it! Doesn't get much more American than that.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Chris, Have to say man, you've convinced me to find a GS to sit next to my cobra in the garage. Car's gorgeous. I'm getting on autotrader right now haha

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
Someone saved you A LOT of money doing that wide body conversion for you. Nice pick up and good luck with her.

Next mods should be to get rid of that stock non-NPP exhaust and a full ZR1 carbon fiber underbody. Would look awesome.....

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Thanks a lot guys for the compliments!

Chris, Have to say man, you've convinced me to find a GS to sit next to my cobra in the garage. Car's gorgeous. I'm getting on autotrader right now haha

Haha! Well if you end up in one of those seats you are obligated to share pictures of your purchase with me!

Someone saved you A LOT of money doing that wide body conversion for you. Nice pick up and good luck with her.

Next mods should be to get rid of that stock non-NPP exhaust and a full ZR1 carbon fiber underbody. Would look awesome.....

You would punch me if you found out the killer deal I got on the car, it was EXACTLY what I was looking for and wanted. Wanted a black C6 with the appearance of a Z06/GS but I didn't want to spend the extra $20k for the performance (I already have my race car). It's fully loaded too.. NAV, HUD, bose, heated seats, sport power seats, etc.

Thanks and I've already began collecting parts! Doing H/C/I with 4.10 gears :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread