DPI brake fluid recirculator...anyone doing this or have I become a corner carver gee

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: DPI brake fluid recirculator...anyone doing this or have I become a corner carver

Originally posted by BALDSNAKE
Seems like a great mod for the road racin crowd....anyone done this other than I know that it comes incl. with some of those Wilwood $3000+ kits??

link www.circletrack.com/tipstricks/89418/index7.html

Not sure why they are not more popular than they are. Cars like ours could deffinately benefit from doing that. I have seen Griggs cars setup with the recirculator, looks pretty involved to install, but it still looks like a good idea.

Brian

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: Re: DPI brake fluid recirculator...anyone doing this or have I become a corner ca

Originally posted by Cobra-R
Not sure why they are not more popular than they are. Cars like ours could deffinately benefit from doing that. I have seen Griggs cars setup with the recirculator, looks pretty involved to install, but it still looks like a good idea.

Brian

Here is the Griggs setup:

http://www.griggsracing.com/fl_recirc.html Not much info, but the price doesn't look to bad.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: DPI brake fluid recirculator...anyone doing this or have I become a corner ca

Originally posted by Cobra-R
Here is the Griggs setup:

http://www.griggsracing.com/fl_recirc.html Not much info, but the price doesn't look to bad.

If that includes the hard and soft lines that is the best value piece they sell. But I would bet it doesn't meaning that would be a PIA install and expensive.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Thanx for Griggs info...they have a good dealer/garage here in LaLa Land...B&D. I'll give them a shout. I was looking for someone to install my Gords HE anyway (too old to do my own work these days but not too old to drive like a freakin kid)

BlackSheepSupra

Established Member
If anyone has questions about the product go ahead and PM me. I was the advertising director for DPI which is the company that makes them. I can get you guys really good deals on that stuff. :)

Users who are viewing this thread