Dr. Dre Beats - Tours - In Ear Heaphones - $30 Shipped!

Falsey

Established Member
I want to start off by saying these are replicas. However if you youtube the authentic beats headphones vs. the fakes...people can't even tell

I am selling them for $30 shipped including paypal

What you see in the pictures is what you get!
PM me and let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Falsey

Established Member
Lmfao that was pretty good

Well hey, im not going to pay like $160 for them when I found quality replicas for a quarter of the price. At school everyone has them and noone can tell mine are fake. I got a couple for friends and family for Christmas and I ordered a few more than I needed so I figured if anyone else wanted a pair, they could have them for a fraction of the cost as well

Fudge

Established Member
Now here's a question.... Usually for the name brands you pay for quality, these may look similar, but how do they compare quality wise?

Falsey

Established Member
Your definitely right, you pay for quality

But I've listened to the real ones and they are really really close. The real ones I believe may have better mids and highs. However the lows on the replicas are better, hands down.
I believe they outperform the skullcandy headphones (even though they are a cheaper brand compared to the beats or like sony) all around

Build quality? They feel slightly lighter than the real ones. Other than that I cant tell. Ive bought a pair before and they have lasted 2 years so far and still going. Im not rough with them so cant say how durable they would be for little kids but they are just headphones

If you youtube real tours vs fake tours you will find a lot of videos and all the same info I just posted

But I only have 6 left, selling them locally too and havent had any issues yet
Let me know if you have any more questions!

Users who are viewing this thread