Drag launch springs

drewzx3

Established Member
Is anyone running the eibach drag launch springs? How are they on the street? Lower the car any?

Onefstpny

WOT you Say ???
Established Member
Looking and willing to try everything out there to bust 11's on the Pro-Cal I see...I plan on being in Hattiesburg Sunday for some base line runs to see what its gonna take to get mine in the 11's.

drewzx3

Established Member
Looking and willing to try everything out there to bust 11's on the Pro-Cal I see...I plan on being in Hattiesburg Sunday for some base line runs to see what its gonna take to get mine in the 11's.

Yep lol but only of they lower it some. Let us know what it runs.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
That one tenth hurts doesn't it? :-D

Go out to Capital this weekend. Pull everything out of the car, back seat...passenger seat. See if someone will let you borrow some skinnies. I think you can easily do it by shedding weight, instead of adding new parts.

Mike

drewzx3

Established Member
That one tenth hurts doesn't it? :-D

Go out to Capital this weekend. Pull everything out of the car, back seat...passenger seat. See if someone will let you borrow some skinnies. I think you can easily do it by shedding weight, instead of adding new parts.

Mike

Had all the seats out this past weekend and only went 12.18 lol.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Had all the seats out this past weekend and only went 12.18 lol.

What about skinnies? Do you know anyone with some you can borrow? Pull the sway bar. Pull the engine cover. Pull the strut tower brace. Windshield washer holds like a gallon...a gallon of water is 6 pounds. Make sure you are close to dead empty at the track. Ride on a milk crate!!!

Mike

jim g

Established Member
Windshield washer holds like a gallon...a gallon of water is 6 pounds.

Mike
I did this for 5 years in my 2001 GT! Ahh the good ole days! It really works tho...that and a battery relocate gained me 1//10 in the 60'. which was 2/10s top end...

Last edited:

drewzx3

Established Member
What about skinnies? Do you know anyone with some you can borrow? Pull the sway bar. Pull the engine cover. Pull the strut tower brace. Windshield washer holds like a gallon...a gallon of water is 6 pounds. Make sure you are close to dead empty at the track. Ride on a milk crate!!!

Mike

I think it's Already empty. Last week I had everything pulled but the front sway bar.

Onefstpny

WOT you Say ???
Established Member
How about 1/4 tank of fuel, pull front sway bar. If you cant get any skinnies put 45-50 psi in the front tires.

Onefstpny

WOT you Say ???
Established Member
Street car shootout looks like its gonna be nice, only problem is I havent made a single pass yet. Baton Rouge is about 3hrs from Jackson.

drewzx3

Established Member
Street car shootout looks like its gonna be nice, only problem is I havent made a single pass yet. Baton Rouge is about 3hrs from Jackson.

If u get there early you can get a few in before the racing starts. The autos are easy to get down the track.

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
How much do you weigh? Dehydrate, sweat suit up and hop on an exercise bike, mayb cut 10+lbs depending on how big you are in a week... Not trying to call you fat btw, just think its a way to cut down total race wieght

drewzx3

Established Member
How much do you weigh? Dehydrate, sweat suit up and hop on an exercise bike, mayb cut 10+lbs depending on how big you are in a week... Not trying to call you fat btw, just think its a way to cut down total race wieght

I went frOm 225 to 165 I did my part lol.

Users who are viewing this thread