Drag Radials

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Where is approximately the best tire pressure everyone has found on the 275 40 or the 315 35 17 inch drag radial? I know on my L i ran them at 22psi and that worked okay at the track but i would like to try them at 18psi on the Cobra and would like some input if that tire will work at that tire pressure.By the way i found a place that has in stock the BFG Drag Radials 275 40 17 if any one is interested because most distributors are sold out of them and on backorder for a few weeks!

lightning Jeff

Established Member
Matt,
I heard you got a cobra. That is great. Bring it to Stanton Fri. night. Racing from 7:00pm till Midnight. :D You have to take me for a ride in that car. See ya soon.
Jeff

ALLNTRL

Established Member
I have had the best results with 16psi. with my BFG 275/40/17 DR's. Hope that helps.

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Jeff,
If i can make it i will get ahold of you this week!

ALLNTRL,
Thanks for the input!

Anyone else have any comments on tire pressure?

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
I use Nitto Drag Radials 275/40/17's and run at 18 psi at the 1/4 mile track. I was able to cut a 1.77 60 ft with this set up. I prefer the Nittos over the BFG's. Just for personal reasons. Good Luck!!:coolman: :coolman: :coolman:

matstang03

Established Member
Whats up guys? Where do you guys order your Radials from? I want to buy them, i just wanna know what place u ordered them from, thanx
Matt

qball

Established Member
HighRoller-

I to will be joining the ranks of the SB 03 cobra owners :) I am hoping to pick it up tomorrow. I gotta strip down the L in the morning :)

YEEEHAW

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Qball,
LOL That is what i did was strip all my mods off my truck last week and sold them already! The more i drive my car the more i am getting the feel for shifting and i love it.Just wait until we add the mods it will make a huge difference over stock compared to our L's adding mods.My car is bone stock and i got rubber in 4th gear today twice!:lol:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by qball
HighRoller-

I to will be joining the ranks of the SB 03 cobra owners :) I am hoping to pick it up tomorrow. I gotta strip down the L in the morning :)

YEEEHAW
Just curious if yours arrived early?

03DOHC

Established Member
I will be putting BFG Drag Radials 275 40 17 on the spare set of wheels when they arrive.

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Originally posted by matstang03
Whats up guys? Where do you guys order your Radials from? I want to buy them, i just wanna know what place u ordered them from, thanx
Matt

Belive it or not I got mine from Discount Tire (BFG 275/40-17). They usualy have them in stock pretty cheap or can same day ship. If all else fails Summit sells then as well.:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread