Dragged it out and cleaned it up lol

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Haven't driven it in quite a while been working nights but woke up early intent on completing a few projects. Was gonna clean it wax it and change the plugs. (Have had new set sitting in the garage since last fall). It was so insanely hot that all I got done was the waxing in between some other interuptions. Took a few pics but was losing the light need to get some better ones. Enjoy
2010_0718bestfriendpics0189-1.gif

2010_0718bestfriendpics0191-1.gif

:beer:

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
No it has no fading what so ever previous owner had that taken care of with a repaint. He had extra metal flake added just can't get it to show in pics. Shows in person quite well though. Thanks.

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Looks good. What size wheels and tires are you running?

18/9 18/10 295/35/18's BFG of course and the fronts are a little odd, when I bought the wheels all looked good til a day or two later when one of the fronts was flat sitting in the garage after mounting them and no driving. Craigslist FTL lol. Anyway the fronts were Continentals and real expensive $289 pertire for the 265/35/18's and the wife was not feeling another expendature lol. So had to down grade and got some Riken 245/40/18's, nice tire handles and rides good and is quiet but looks a little small. I still have the other Continental and when funds allow will match it and put them back on, It's just kinda far down on the list of things to buy right now.:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread