Dreamsheet selection?

03cobraracer

Established Member
hey guys, i recently enlisted in the Army and i leave Feb for Ft Leonard Wood MO for MP training. was just wondering what are some good Ft's to put down on the sheet? i know its called a dreamsheet for a reason and i will go where the army needs, but just incase i get one of my picks what are some good places to put down. overseas or stateside. was thinking of putting germany down since i have always wanted to go there but just looking for some ideas..

once again i know i may not get any of my choices but i still gotta put something down so it might as well be somewhere decent. i know there is gonna be that one person whos gonna harp on that anyway lol. thanks guys

myersusaf

Go Hawks!
Established Member
Do you have Schinnen Army garrison (NL) as an option? i would put that down. It is about 40 minutes from where i am at and it is a nice area.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Leonard Hood, Fort Campbell and Fort Polk for CONUS. for OCONUS Germany, or Hawaii. Those were my picks

I got Fort Lewis lol

03cobraracer

Established Member
i will look into those thanks guys. i also wanna do deployments and stuff so i wouldnt want a garrison base right since the MP's only do law and order there? correct me if im wrong im still learning all this stuff. also what is CONUS and OCONUS? is that stateside and overseas? thanks

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
i will look into those thanks guys. i also wanna do deployments and stuff so i wouldnt want a garrison base right since the MP's only do law and order there? correct me if im wrong im still learning all this stuff. also what is CONUS and OCONUS? is that stateside and overseas? thanks

CONUS = Continental US excluding Hawaii and Alaska and OCONUS = Outside Continental US including Alaska and Hawaii. If you are looking to deploy tell them Fort Lewis, Fort Hood or Fort Stewart, i think Lewis and Hood are the most deployed bases in the US. Also when you arent downrange you will be doing garrison stuff

Last edited:

03cobraracer

Established Member
CONUS = Continental US excluding Hawaii and Alaska and OCONUS = Outside Continental US including Alaska and Hawaii. If you are looking to deploy tell them Fort Lewis, Fort Hood or Fort Gordon, i think Lewis and Hood are the most deployed bases in the US. Also when you arent downrange you will be doing garrison stuff

awsome thanks for the info. yeah i dont mind doing the garrison stuff i enjoy that as well just want to deploy as well. where is ft lewis and fort gordon? i know hood is in texas. thanks

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
awsome thanks for the info. yeah i dont mind doing the garrison stuff i enjoy that as well just want to deploy as well. where is ft lewis and fort gordon? i know hood is in texas. thanks

I meant Stewart not gordon, which are both in Ga, Ft Lewis is in Washington State about 50 miles south of Seattle. Beautiful place to be if you can get passed the shitty weather 9 months a year. I loved it there.

Users who are viewing this thread