dress up

ralphcobra

Established Member
Guys> I am in the process of adding some performance looks under the hood of my 93 and was considering a billet or chrome air conditioner compressor and related pulleys and bracketry. Does anyopne have a heads up on the best place to accomplish this. Thanks, Ralph

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
As far as the brackets go, you can get them polished and then clearcoat them. They are made of aluminum. The compressor can be polished and cleared as well.

ralphcobra

Established Member
dress up pullies and brackets

I am aware that upr sells some stuff, but I was interested in making the entire setup show quality. March performance claims that they sell a polished kit that has all of the brackets and pulleys to convert the whole system over. You have to change over to their ac compressor and the setup is pretty pricey, but I was hoping someone else had tried this successfully in the past. I have saw this setup in some magazines before, but I have never spoken to anyone that made the conversion over to a show type setup. Any help before i get crazy and lay down this type of money. Any comments, Ralph

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a March front acc. bracket set on my LX and there stuff is top quality. If they make it, get some pics and decide. All I can say is that I was impressed with March's quality. -J

Users who are viewing this thread