Driver Side Wheel Sits Farther In?

FivePointO

Established Member
My suspension is stock on my 2014 GT, but for some reason it looks like the driver side front wheel sits slightly more inside the fender well than the passenger side. Is this normal? Maybe I just look at my car too closely?

Rct851

Established Member
Have you had the camber checked? Measure it so your not guessing and you verify what your eyes see

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
I checked mine & it looks a little off... Mine is the same as yours. Could be the alignment, could be the fender. Mine drove fine up to 140mph this past summer.

Last edited:

FivePointO

Established Member
Thanks for all the replies. That is what seems strange, I have not hit anything, and it drives perfect. I am wondering if perhaps it is just the fender.

PhantomX

Established Member
Ha well hot damn I'm not going crazy I thought the same thing mine is exactly the same as your sits in almost 1/4" or more than the passenger side wheel. I'm kinda feeling better now since I thought maybe i messed something up when I lowered it. Car drives fine just off a little.

sean04

Established Member
It could also be where the k member is sitting. They have some slop front to back and side to side.

I've noticed mine are also a little bit off.

mackdog2008

Established Member
Mine is also that way, there is nothing wrong with anything that can be found my me or the alignment shop, best guess is the k-member so I will eventually replace the factory one with a BMR K-member and fix the problem at that point.

Drivers side
20141208_155920_zpspnajjzzy.jpg

Passenger side
20141208_155847_zpsq0xsraix.jpg

Last edited:

MRGTX

Established Member
LOL... wow. I'm going to have to take a look at my car now.
This is going to bug me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread