WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
LOL! I think he said your supposed to keep it under 100, it's breaking in. :D

DEVOURER

WFO
Established Member
WireEater said:
Nice... but I wouldn't want to drive a car like that because no matter what car you got back into, it would never be the same again.
Just makes me like My truck that much more. I can get in & out of it!

QuickSilverx

SVT Dreamin
Established Member
that thing straight up rolls out yo... ha i don't know what the highest speed he went but i think it was 145.. but as others said ya it just wouldn't be the same jumping into your daily driver after driving a 400+k supercar

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
Good lord. That thing sounds awesome. lol 145 YOURE A CRAZY MOFO

robiferretti

Established Member
stop joy riding other peoples cars.... if that were my car i would kick that kid square in the nuts. Most people i know with exotics are very strict following the break in periods. If you want to take a car out and the owner says "go have fun thats one thing" if you are instructed to keep it under 100 because the engine is breaking in redlining it through 4 gears is a dick thing to do. Remember dont do anything you cant afford to fix if it doesn't belong to you :) that is all i have for today. g'day

DEVOURER

WFO
Established Member
robiferretti said:
stop joy riding other peoples cars.... if that were my car i would kick that kid square in the nuts. Most people i know with exotics are very strict following the break in periods. If you want to take a car out and the owner says "go have fun thats one thing" if you are instructed to keep it under 100 because the engine is breaking in redlining it through 4 gears is a dick thing to do. Remember dont do anything you cant afford to fix if it doesn't belong to you :) that is all i have for today. g'day
that was a joke. my dads a character. Dont you think he would of said something after just going 125? the owner said he didnt care how fast i went. Trust me I asked. and that wasnt redlining it. I have a lot of respect for him. he watched the video and then had me take my friend for a ride. If he didn't approve of how i drove it you think he would of let me take it back out? and it would of been a dick thing if he entrusted his car to me and i broke that trust. regardless of the fact it was a porsche gt. if it was a ****ing pinto it would of been wrong. but thats not what happened. so screw off!

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
What I'd like to see you post is your thoughts on the cars peformance, ride quality, seating position, comfort ect ect.. compared to others you've driven. Not many people get to drive these cars, and it'd be great to see a review from someone who isn't on some sort of car testing show. A lot of those shows are biased and have incentive to talk one car up more than it deserves.

DEVOURER

WFO
Established Member
xilix said:
What I'd like to see you post is your thoughts on the cars peformance, ride quality, seating position, comfort ect ect.. compared to others you've driven. Not many people get to drive these cars, and it'd be great to see a review from someone who isn't on some sort of car testing show. A lot of those shows are biased and have incentive to talk one car up more than it deserves.
the GT is all around amazing. The shifter is placed really high on the column. quite different but great to drive. the clutch is the touchiest i have ever driven. it handles like a dream though. no body roll. the ride was a bit rough. i wouldnt want to drive it everyday. getting in and out of it was ridiculous. once in it was snug. very supportive. almost like you were trapped in it! if you are claustrophobic i wouldnt buy one! it is definitely a track car.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
DEVOURER said:
the GT is all around amazing. The shifter is placed really high on the column. quite different but great to drive. the clutch is the touchiest i have ever driven. it handles like a dream though. no body roll. the ride was a bit rough. i wouldnt want to drive it everyday. getting in and out of it was ridiculous. once in it was snug. very supportive. almost like you were trapped in it! if you are claustrophobic i wouldnt buy one! it is definitely a track car.

Awesome experience. You discribe it as I would imagine it would be like. LOL But yah, one day maybe i'll be able to ... test drive it as well. (wanted to say own, LOL). :p :-D

Users who are viewing this thread