Driwash??

Scott P

Established Member
I don't often talk bad about other products. It just isn't what I consider a good sales technique. But, Dri-Wash isn't worth the money. It is a network marketing product. It doesn't work that well and I wouldn't consider it safe for your finish.

My boss was pretty high in the network. He gave me a few quarts to try out. It really only worked well for glass. The concepts it pushes of converting the dirt on our car into a fine jewler's rouge to remove scratches is plain bs. The product merely contains a lot of filler oils and stuff to carry dirt off of the surface of the car.

If you do talk tto a Dri-Wash guy, compare how much he talks about the product with how much time he spends trying to get you signed up to sell the stuff yourself.

Fallguy

Established Member
I agree with Scott. If you want something similar that's a good product get some Spray & Wipe from Poorboys ( Scott sell's it @ SMP) I use alot of it and it's a great cleaner/ww/QD type of product. I sell it to our local Mustang guy's and they love it.

The Multi-level marketing thing is just not a good sign IMO. I honestly never used the stuff , but when I called a local dist. here to purchase some to try I was turned off because he instantly was telling me how I will love the stuff so much I will want to be a dist. ......lol . You hit that one right on the head Scott.

Users who are viewing this thread