Dropped more $$$ on Go-Fast parts

Bonestk87

Established Member
Well I ordered the Twin Aeromotive fuel pumps, stainless steel Y, 6Lb lower, belt, and a SCT tuner with a JDM custom tune for my truck.

It's kinda hesitating/ stumbling around 40mph at WOT.

I'm racing my yapping ass little brother this Friday night at a local 1/8 mile track. He has some 01 Chevy Swb truck with a 500hp LS motor in it. I don't wont to just beat him I want to bury his ass!!! Tired of hearing the LS shit..

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
So after the mods and tune, now it's hesitating/stumbling? If so, def get it figured out before racing your little brother. Have you tried datalogging while it happens? It's happens only at 40mph and after that it's better or same?

jokerzL

Established Member
40 mph is torque converter lock up. It kind of just hesitates and keeps on pulling correct?

Need a video

Bonestk87

Established Member
40 mph is torque converter lock up. It kind of just hesitates and keeps on pulling correct?

Need a video
Yes. It will pull hard then just fall off for a split second around 40 then keep on pulling hard. I'm trying to get a video uploaded now.

So after the mods and tune, now it's hesitating/stumbling? If so, def get it figured out before racing your little brother. Have you tried datalogging while it happens? It's happens only at 40mph and after that it's better or same?
I do not have the tune yet. I've only beat on it twice and it stumbled both times around 40. I have not data logged anything yet. its better after the stumble at 40. I'm betting the parts I ordered will take care of the problem. .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread