Dropping The Hitch Assembly...Good Idea?

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
jerzey storm said:
When I was laying under my truck taking off the Hitch I Was resting for a few hours(hehe) and I looked in my frame rail and there was a friggin Ham sandwich, tasted great! j/k but That made we wonder what the hell for a few hours, then a few months later im out side just looking at my truck I look in the Back right wheel well and there was a friggin mini bagel. This is probably the strangest thing that has ever happened to me.

Edit : It was in the same spot too
dude wtf are you talking about?? are you being serious?!?! there was a sandwhich in you frame and a bagel in ur wheel well??? :bs: i want pictures

ITHAULS

GIT'R DUN
Established Member
jerzey storm, either you're high, or somebody is F'n with you.

Either way, LMFAO!

Last edited:

hevymtl

Speed Junky
Established Member
EvergreenSVT said:
I want to get rid of all of that stuff and install a roll pan. Should be like 150 pounds weeight reduction, I hear.

Only about 60 pounds. :(

DA BOLT

Established Member
jerzey storm said:
When I was laying under my truck taking off the Hitch I Was resting for a few hours(hehe) and I looked in my frame rail and there was a friggin Ham sandwich, tasted great! j/k but That made we wonder what the hell for a few hours, then a few months later im out side just looking at my truck I look in the Back right wheel well and there was a friggin mini bagel. This is probably the strangest thing that has ever happened to me.

Edit : It was in the same spot too

Looks like a rat took up residence in the back of your L. Rat motel?:-D

jerzey storm

Established Member
not high, hehe , I found both inside of the frame. Unless the factory workers at the Ford Plant placed there lunch there and forgot about it :??: If some one is f**king with me then Im happy they're doing that instead of digging their keys in my door :thumbsup: *knock on wood*

Users who are viewing this thread