Drugs are bad

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Do you really want that guy as a customer? lol

I read this about bad customers last week on another forum: Its good business to ensure your competition get the bad business.

Right

Be careful what you wish for.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
He's somehow going to try a F-450 platinum with a negative trade in and a credit score of 301

And then the following day you'll be missing some catalytic converters

blk02edge

Established Member
Right

Be careful what you wish for.
I've let go a few customers. No room for any type of BS. They're always confused getting fired by the guy they pay money to haha. Usually they come back and listen to my demands though

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I've let go a few customers. No room for any type of BS. They're always confused getting fired by the guy they pay money to haha. Usually they come back and listen to my demands though

Should be a partnership.. not a one-way demand.

nobody got time.gif

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm all for firing customers, and have done it plenty of times. But, situations like this, the guy is just ignorant. Take your time, explain things to them, then they'll either get it and be a huge proponent of your business...or they won't, and they get fired.

He's coming up Friday to trade his Escape and F-150 on a new F-150.

bird_dog0347

Established Member
I'm all for firing customers, and have done it plenty of times. But, situations like this, the guy is just ignorant. Take your time, explain things to them, then they'll either get it and be a huge proponent of your business...or they won't, and they get fired.

I'd be careful taking those in on trade, I hear they are junk cars since they were made by Ford after 1967...

_Snake_

Established Member

Good luck!

blk02edge

Established Member

Funny enough I have spoken to people that come across just as retarded online then when I met them face to face they're perfectly normal.

Curious how this will play out for you

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Funny enough I have spoken to people that come across just as retarded online then when I met them face to face they're perfectly normal.

Curious how this will play out for you

I'll keep everyone informed haha

Users who are viewing this thread