Drunk lady driver getting hasseled.

McFly

Pants!
Established Member
lol
people who get like that when they are drunk shouldnt be allowed to drink. t they will just end up killing people

SVTContique

CSD said:
imitating a police officer. not a good idea

who did that? From what i got, they were being SMART and took away her key's because she was endangering everyone on the road... i dont know what you saw.

Slow350Z

Established Member
I'll be damned if I'd let her drive off again, I'd do anything humanly possible to keep her from going again... Evem if it meant punching her in the face with all my ****ing might and facing charges and law suits...

I DESPISE drunk drivers.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
ive done that before, when i called the police they told me to stop following the guy and that they'd send someone out. needless to say he probaly got away... :poke:

CSD

Banned
TropicTour said:
who did that? From what i got, they were being SMART and took away her key's because she was endangering everyone on the road... i dont know what you saw.
:poke: The people videotaping her driving, that's who. They should have called the police from the beginning to report the location and the make and model of the vehicle in question (like they did in the end of the vid.) When she lost control, spun her vehicle and came to a complete stop, the operator of the pursuing vehicle approached the subject vehicle. How do you know the operator of the suspected vehicle is not cracked up and has a gun in the car. Is it worth it putting your own life in danger :idea:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
CSD said:
:poke: The people videotaping her driving, that's who. They should have called the police from the beginning to report the location and the make and model of the vehicle in question (like they did in the end of the vid.) When she lost control, spun her vehicle and came to a complete stop, the operator of the pursuing vehicle approached the subject vehicle. How do you know the operator of the suspected vehicle is not cracked up and has a gun in the car. Is it worth it putting your own life in danger :idea:

True..but you can't disagree with what they did, who knows what would have happened if that lady got back behind the wheel.

SVTContique

CSD said:

Its hard to hear, and ive seen this video without music, but they did phone the cops when they were following the crazy women.

Easy said:
ive done that before, when i called the police they told me to stop following the guy and that they'd send someone out. needless to say he probaly got away... :poke:

I woulda followed the guy anyways, the Highway police are lazy and slow.

Last edited by a moderator:

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
CSD said:
And you know they didn't call the cops in the benginning to report her... how?
It said called cops 40 minutes before... If you have ever called the cops while following someone you would know people change roads and it takes awhile for the cops to get where you are... There for when they left that area they called the cops again to let them know they were on the road again driving... ;-)
They were smart for getting her keys, I know too many people who have died and who had family members who died from drunk drivers.

DoctorMadman

Established Member
I almost died when my first M3 got totalled thanks to a drunk running a red light at 8pm at night. I completely support wha these guys did, good for them!!

Little_SVT_Man

Established Member
Yeah. Unbelievable how dangerous drunk drivers are. If I ever saw something like that in the video or experienced that I would've taken the metal part of my key and jab your f*cking eye out.

Users who are viewing this thread