dsg vert w/ bbs rk's

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
got my new bbs rk's (18x8.5f and 18x10r) on yesterday afternoon. :D the tires are 265/35f and 295/35r. i'm very happy w/ the fit and quality. the wheels came w/ panoz centercaps so i switched them out w/ the bbs ones. the front wheels sit very close to the brakes - there's only about 1/4" clearance on the outboard side. i can see where people that upgraded the front brakes would not be able to use these. :( i had originally wanted the "plasma" finish but after photoshopping them onto the car i thought it made things a little too dark. the $400 savings was nice too. ;-) anyway, here they are...

bbs_01_sm.jpg

bbs_02_sm.jpg

CobraRLC

Established Member
Looks Sweet there....... The Cobra will be standing out at McCoyMills on Saturday.

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
Nice! They look alot better in person tho, a guy with a SB 03 has them that I know. How much drop do you have, looks good.

jason

SVTyballz

Established Member
Originally posted by 2thman
Nice! They look alot better in person tho, a guy with a SB 03 has them that I know. How much drop do you have, looks good.

jason

YO jason!! Really??? who has those wheels?? LOL Yeah I like em. Got the same ones here. hey jason got any more mods we can install on yer car??

gary

maoun

Established Member
looks nice man....i wanna put some fr500 rims on...they'll look pretty close to that.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Allan, I hate u :cuss:

U told me on the PM's u will show me tomorrow but i come to the Terminator Side to find ur Sweet Ass Car Pics :beer:

Dude that looks damn good :beer: :thumbsup:
Man i cant wait ;-)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Allan ;-)

Stock Rims weight in at 52lbs.
AFS Rims weight in at 53lbs (18x9) & 56lbs (18x10.5)
BBS Rims weight in at 47lbs (18x8.5) & 52lbs (18x10)

Damn well worth the money....BTW The Rims Match my silver :eek: Looks like i got it Powder Coated ;-)

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods

Stock Rims weight in at 52lbs.
AFS Rims weight in at 53lbs (18x9) & 56lbs (18x10.5)
BBS Rims weight in at 47lbs (18x8.5) & 52lbs (18x10)

is that each w/ the tires on? we gotta find some lighter tires. maybe a thread on tire weights is in order... ;-)

Damn well worth the money....BTW The Rims Match my silver :eek: Looks like i got it Powder Coated ;-)

pics!!! :burnout:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
is that each w/ the tires on? we gotta find some lighter tires. maybe a thread on tire weights is in order... ;-)

pics!!! :burnout:

With the Kuhmos its the weight that i listed up the post.

Damn freaking light ass rims i say ;-)

Ohhhh as for the rims...sorry but must have been stoned or some thing because this morning its a few shades Silver.

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread