DSS GP from AR

Pricing will run until the end of February

need minimum of 10 for each stage

level 2 $849.15 $35 drop ship charge

level 5 $1359.15 $35 drop ship charge

410 676 3433 or PM for any questions

UKnow

Established Member
Linn I live very close to the Drive Shaft Shop so if I was to participate in this GP do I have to still pay for drop shipment? Oh yea are the level 5's going to come assembled with the inner cv's installed before hand or do we have to reuse our stock ones? If so how much is that going to cost?

Swervedriver

Established Member
Great! I just ordered the level 2's last thursday! Full price to replace the broken one in my garage right now!

Nothing is going my way lately!

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I don't know whether I really need the Level 5's or not. I plan on quitting at about 600 RWHP, and I won't be beating the car at the strip, and if I do, I will be using drag radials. I only want to do this once, and with the most performance/durability gain with the least amount of $.

Any opinions will be greatly appreciated.

BO TY KLR

Established Member
mblgjr said:
I don't know whether I really need the Level 5's or not. I plan on quitting at about 600 RWHP, and I won't be beating the car at the strip, and if I do, I will be using drag radials. I only want to do this once, and with the most performance/durability gain with the least amount of $.

Any opinions will be greatly appreciated.

I hear you there. I doubt I'd ever get 600rwhp but I hate to buy things twice. The stock 28spline outter hub scares me. You are moving the weak link to it. So I'm spend the money($500) on the strong outers also. It'll cost me half that to tow home from strip.

HawkMech

Wildhorses Rule!!!
Established Member
I can't decide on the lvl 2 or lvl 5 shafts myself. Not really sure if that extra $500 will give me anymore peace of mind or not. In the end, it'll probably just come down to what my wallet can handle.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
I am taking orders..if you want on the list please contact me with shipping and payment info.. we need the miminum of 10 for each level to get the pricing..

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
UKnow said:
Linn I live very close to the Drive Shaft Shop so if I was to participate in this GP do I have to still pay for drop shipment? Oh yea are the level 5's going to come assembled with the inner cv's installed before hand or do we have to reuse our stock ones? If so how much is that going to cost?

if you dont need them shipped then there will not be a shipping charge...the inner CJ joint is reused..

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
Any chance one can get just the outer joint that comes w/ the Level 2, and if so, how much? Thanks.

badboy

Done with it!
Established Member
Linn: How about posting a tally of the number of people signed up for each (level 2 & 5) so we can see how this is going? It would be nice to know if this is actually going to happen. Some may want to consider changing from 2 to 5 or vice versa if that's what it takes to make up an order for 10.

Fang

Established Member
Man, I am on the edge right now! My brother has my rear end apart right now and this would be a perfect time.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
what kind of warrenty is there on this item? I mean I know I am no where close to having that kind of power but just wondering so when the day comes if we break it who pays for it or replaces it?

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
so am I to assume that by the lack of an awser that there isnt one? would really like to purchase but would also like a little piece of mind when laing out that kind of cash.

Users who are viewing this thread