Dual FPDM and KB BAP Question

fastgt110

Established Member
I was wondering who has experience using a dual fpdm setup along with a kp bap. I just installed my kb 40a bap with wiring upgrade in my cobra for my upcoming whipple install. I want to delete my pprv but don't want to buy that cheap hose kit so i'm thinking about going with a fore hat with gt pumps. I found a good deal on a dual fpdm harness but i would like to keep my bap just because of how much of pain in the ass it was to install nicely. I found a wiring diagram on modular fords link below, is this what everyone used who has a similar setup?

Has anyone used a BAP with a Dual FPDM ?

Quick Strike

Established Member
That diagram is the way to go with a single BAP. You could also sell your single BAP and use a dual BAP made for twin FPDMs (like the GT500). The second option would reduce the voltage spikes and tuning issues at idle caused by having the BAP on all the time. The dual BAP is only on under boost.

fastgt110

Established Member
Sweet that's what I'll go off of then. My single bap is currently wired with the Hobbs switch installed. I doubt I will need it with my goal of 600rwhp but just wanted to leave it installed incase I ever throw a smaller pulley on the whipple. Plus it will condition the voltage signal to the pumps.

Users who are viewing this thread