dude im over it

holzmach

Established Member
ever beat someone bad, who you dont know, and they keep coming for more?
i raced this dude twice on different days, and beat him real good. everytime i see him in town though he tries to race, it bugs the hell out of me. one time this dude paced me for miles till i raced him, its like dude go away. then one time he passed me in traffice and he piped the hell out of me. dude, your 350z is slow.

Invictus

Banned
I was on I-12 headed east toward Hammond about a week ago. It was around 12-1AM on a Tuesday and there was 0 traffic. I'm cruising about 70-75 and pass this red Civic. About a minute later I notice him coming up quick and he slams on his breaks to get even with me and just stays there. Finally I downshift a couple of times and see if hes trying to race... He never punches it so I finally do and just leave him back... This happened numerous times and every time he just catches up and sits there. Nearly 30 miles of this.........

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
ever beat someone bad, who you dont know, and they keep coming for more?
i raced this dude twice on different days, and beat him real good. everytime i see him in town though he tries to race, it bugs the hell out of me. one time this dude paced me for miles till i raced him, its like dude go away. then one time he passed me in traffice and he piped the hell out of me. dude, your 350z is slow.

pretend to race him and loose. then he can go crow about his victory to his ricer freinds and leave you alone.:lol1:

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
haha yeah those 350z's are as slow as molasses. Me and my brother had one try us one night three times. He even had a nice looking and sound exhaust, but I never got to here haha. We both put 5 car lengths on him or more hard to tell when he is that far behind haha.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Dude totally, dude. I had this dude is G35 race me and lose bad. Dude wanted to race again, and the dude lost. Then the dude wanted to race again, and I'm like "dude you'll lose." And the dude was like "dude, i know dude I just want to video this one." And I was like "ok dude."

Last edited:

ColeTrain'sC5

Corvette Fan:)
Established Member
ahahaha :lol: to the throw something at comment:D i had this happen with an RSX one time. he kept pacing me and i got annoyed and let him go again.This time i dropped it down and walked easily. He tried over and over for the next 20 miles trying to get me to keep runnin' against him. i just set the cruise at 75 and went on my way. Stupid people....

Last edited:

Zoie_daGT

Established Member
I had some riced out import do that too me a few years back. For a few weeks we would meet at a light while everyone was cruising and each time, I would shut him down. I finally asked him, "why do you want to try again." I cant remember the answer but, it wasnt really one worth remembering.

Users who are viewing this thread