Duke crazy win over VT

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Yeah dude, that is so gay. I couldn't beleive it when I saw it. My roomates were watchin it and were totally pissed when Duke made that shot. I guess MD will just have to beat Duke twice again to put em in their place. :rockon:

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
I'm so glad Duke pulled it out. That was just amazing. Reminds me of when Grant Hill threw the ball to Latner to beat Kentucky in the NCAA tournament.

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
I personally am a Carolina fan and hate Duke. My parents and sister LOVE Duke (see what I live with?!). Anyway, as much as I hated they won that was a good shot and I have to give them credit for it...

TexasPoker

Camanayayhah
Established Member
That was an incredible shot by Dockery....morrison for the zags is the greatest though how many did he end up with? 41?

smokey

Established Member
TexasPoker said:
That was an incredible shot by Dockery....morrison for the zags is the greatest though how many did he end up with? 41?

He had 43, which matched his career high set against MSU in triple overtime.

Morrison is a baller - seems to be likely to be top 5 in the draft, if not THE top pick. He's a guaranteed star if you ask me. He plays a lot like Dirk - very tall with an amazing jumper. Not many people can guard him because he's so tall, yet he has handles like a guard.

He's the next Larry Bird if you ask me :-D

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Larry Bird is what I called him................

Don't know if you ever saw the SI srticle on him when he came outta high school about how serious his diabetes is, but he is a true man.

I played w/ him a little in high school, and he was unstopable then.......

Users who are viewing this thread