Dumbass Girl hit my car...

MattP 343

Established Member
So a couple nights ago I am sitting in my apartment when my neighbor comes in and tells me to come outside cause some girl just hit my car. I reply with, Dude don't mess around, Im under the covered parking perfectly in my space.

Sure enough I walk out there and there is several deep sratches and rips in the paint all down the rear bumper, Although the bumper itself seems to be fine. Its not HORRIBLE by any means but it just pisses me off that people don't pay more attention when they drive..Im sure some of you guys can relate

Does anyone know of any good body shops around Bryan/College Station??

DSC00089.gif

DSC00087.gif

DSC00086.gif

DSC00085.gif

DSC00084.gif

DSC00081.gif

DSC00079.gif

Edit:
"Aftermath: Long story but we ended up going through insurance and she got all pissy and wrote me a series of hateful messages via text message and facebook saying shes glad my "precious chick car" was fixed and she didn't communiucate with me because I "was not on the top of [her] priority list" blah blah blah...I immediately called her after reading the text message but she ignored my call-Typical! But I did leave a message telling her anytime she would like to discuss the outcome of the incident to call my phone. She then proceeded to tell her friends to message me on Facebook to remind me how stupid I was that I went through insurance instead of letting them pay outright- Again typical highschool girl drama. Then this morning she sends me a message telling me how well known her dad is for being involved with A&M and is shocked at how I treated her because I should've known they had plenty of money...

So Im getting the car fixed at a guys shop in my local car club, so Im 100% potisive its going to turn out great. In addition, enterprise is putting me in a rental car for the time the my car is out. So all in all, everything turned out well."

Last edited:

divided

Established Member
I feel your pain, my first car got totalled in a hit and run, and i owed more than it was worth, so i ended up paying on a car i didnt even have. Sh*t like that really pisses me off, do you have any idea who did it?

MattP 343

Established Member
I actually know who did it, my friend pulled his truck in front of the girl who was leaving and made her stop...She is a Senior in highschool and already totalled her first car. She doesnt want to get insurance involved, so I told her Ill give her a chance to pay everything outright but if anything doesn't go how its supposed to Im filing a claim with her insurance.

The next day she called me to suggest Maaco....:lol1:

TClark22

Established Member
I actually know who did it, my friend pulled his truck in front of the girl who was leaving and made her stop...She is a Senior in highschool and already totalled her first car. She doesnt want to get insurance involved, so I told her Ill give her a chance to pay everything outright but if anything doesn't go how its supposed to Im filing a claim with her insurance.

The next day she called me to suggest Maaco....:lol1:

hahaha u might as well rattle can it!

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
I feel your pain, my first car got totalled in a hit and run, and i owed more than it was worth, so i ended up paying on a car i didnt even have. Sh*t like that really pisses me off, do you have any idea who did it?

Same for me .. i came out of a club to find my whole passenger side smashed in .. i was a freshman in college at the time and had no cash to fix it.. i had to have my car trailored back home (from az to california). this was in my 65 mustang in 1999 just got it fixed a year ago ..

dogfighter

4th horseman
Established Member
i had that happen to me in my 06 gt. the damage area on mine was smaller and only on the passenger side. still cost ~$320 to get it repaired. the small scrated or gouge that was caused had to be filled in, entire bumper sanded, then primered and painted. and that was when i was working for a ford dealership and was able to use my employee discount.

MattP 343

Established Member
You guys crack me up with the PIIHB :lol: I wouldn't exactly consider her hot, not to mention her boyfriend lives a couple doors down.

However, I have found a couple body shops in the area that Im going to check out to get quotes and an estimation on how long it will be out. Any guesses on cost/time for repair?

SVTBMG

Banned
Screw her dude. Just call your insurance and tell them. Dont mess around with a dumb little girl like that who will end up not paying you. I would of told her sorry not my problem you are a retard. If you are nice to dumb people it comes around to bite you in the arse.

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
Screw her dude. Just call your insurance and tell them. Dont mess around with a dumb little girl like that who will end up not paying you. I would of told her sorry not my problem you are a retard. If you are nice to dumb people it comes around to bite you in the arse.

+1

SRV1

Established Member
Why didn't you get a police report? Always get a police report! Do not call your insurance at all. They do not even have to know. It was her fault so you contact her insurance company not yours. Without a police report it can be tough to file a claim through her insurance unless she admits it.

James

Users who are viewing this thread