Dumps

Masheen365

Established Member
Stock manifolds and cats? Sounds really nice. I assume you kept the stock mufflers there for looks.

Do you have any pics of the underside? I'm curious how you have everything spaced out and attached. I'm looking to be doing something similar in a few months.

cstone94

Established Member
Stock manifolds and cats? Sounds really nice. I assume you kept the stock mufflers there for looks.

Do you have any pics of the underside? I'm curious how you have everything spaced out and attached. I'm looking to be doing something similar in a few months.

Stock manifolds, On3 Performance O/R X deletes the Cats. Yeah, stock mufflers there to keep the stock appearance and to confuse people.

IMG_20140413_002942.jpg

cstone94

Established Member
I like it for sure! Sounds pretty tame to be catless, of course all the other dump vids I've seen were at the track.

Yeah it's pretty tame at idle! :loser: but it definitely gets loud! I hate rasp with a burning passion, and I was worried I would have it with this Setup, but there isn't a lick of it, its a deep tone from idle to 7250! I'll have some more videos soon!

Users who are viewing this thread