Duty cycle and boost a pump install?

jml1521

Established Member
So I put an 13 takeoff Tvs on my 07 gt500. Mods are stock pulley that came with Tvs jlt123 66 mm l&m throttlebody and 13/14 injectors. When the tuner was finished dynoing the car he said the fuel pump duty cycle was at 95%, air fuel was 11.4-11.5 So the car runs great but I am a little concerned with the duty cycle so I talked to my tuner and told him I was thinking about a bap. He said it would def help dc. Then he said he would run 8 gauge wire from front of the car to rear of the car. Did any of you ever hear about this. Do I really need 8 gauge wire? Thanks in advance for any insight. Would love some input from Van too!!!

Van@RevanRacing

So I put an 13 takeoff Tvs on my 07 gt500. Mods are stock pulley that came with Tvs jlt123 66 mm l&m throttlebody and 13/14 injectors. When the tuner was finished dynoing the car he said the fuel pump duty cycle was at 95%, air fuel was 11.4-11.5 So the car runs great but I am a little concerned with the duty cycle so I talked to my tuner and told him I was thinking about a bap. He said it would def help dc. Then he said he would run 8 gauge wire from front of the car to rear of the car. Did any of you ever hear about this. Do I really need 8 gauge wire? Thanks in advance for any insight. Would love some input from Van too!!!

you do not need 8 gauge wire run from the front of the car to the back of the car. The dual bap is designed to splice into the OEM FPDM feed wires and then provide additional voltage out of the dual BAP to the FPDM's. I've never run #8 wire for the BAP.

Users who are viewing this thread