• IMG_6829.jpeg
    IMG_6829.jpeg
    372.7 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_6828.jpeg
    IMG_6828.jpeg
    417.9 KB · Views: 70

trueblue03gt

Established Member
Just here to let you all know that CHUXSVT tried to scam me... hopefully PayPal gets my payment back, but I guess that's the price you pay for buying off strangers on the internet. While he did send me a fuel pump, it was a "generic pump like one from AutoZone" (As said by the rep I called at DW). It did not include any instructions or most of the items described in the 9-305-1032 kit from DW, and the DW Rep confirmed that the entire kit was not real. The seller responded with "That’s what they sent me brother. Hold on" then never communicated with me again, after over a week. Here is what should have been sent (photo off LMRs page and the same kit, except bought from Summit Racing):
IMG_1027.png
image (2).jpg
image (1).jpg
image.jpg

Now, here is what I received from CHUXSVT (within the box seen in the background):
image (4).jpg
image (3).jpg

It did not include the rubber hat, it did not share the stock-style connector or the stock-style bottom. It was a completely different pump. The only thing that was right about it was that it came in the same box, they both came with the strainer and some super lube.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Just here to let you all know that CHUXSVT tried to scam me... hopefully PayPal gets my payment back, but I guess that's the price you pay for buying off strangers on the internet. While he did send me a fuel pump, it was a "generic pump like one from AutoZone" (As said by the rep I called at DW). It did not include any instructions or most of the items described in the 9-305-1032 kit from DW, and the DW Rep confirmed that the entire kit was not real. The seller responded with "That’s what they sent me brother. Hold on" then never communicated with me again, after over a week. Here is what should have been sent (photo off LMRs page and the same kit, except bought from Summit Racing):View attachment 1808246View attachment 1808247View attachment 1808248View attachment 1808249

Now, here is what I received from CHUXSVT (within the box seen in the background):
View attachment 1808250View attachment 1808251
It did not include the rubber hat, it did not share the stock-style connector or the stock-style bottom. It was a completely different pump. The only thing that was right about it was that it came in the same box, they both came with the strainer and some super lube.

I have this same pn/pump in a box on my parts shelf. BNIB.

It's exactly what you have in your hands

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Which one? The real one or the fake one?

You know what, your post is kind of confusing. I thought the pictures of what was in your hand are what you received from him. Not what you bought from summit. I'd suggest sharing what you were actually sent as proof

trueblue03gt

Established Member
You know what, your post is kind of confusing. I thought the pictures of what was in your hand are what you received from him. Not what you bought from summit. I'd suggest sharing what you were actually sent as proof
I separated the photos and explained them. I did send photos of what I was sent.

Users who are viewing this thread