Dyno day at HPH 10/18...Signup for putting your car on the Dyno

April

Established Member
I just got off of the phone with Hermann, we thought it would be best to start a signup for the people who are going to be putting their car on the dyno, you have a choice of three things:

$60 for 3 pulls
$75 for 3 pulls with air/fuel
$100 for 3 pulls with air/fuel and datalog analysis

For those of you who have tunes with no problems, it would be easier to do just 3 pulls without air/fuel that way we can get more people on the dyno that day. Hermann is going to be checking this post as people signup and once he thinks there are enough people we can stop the signups. So post up what you wanna do and I will add you to the list!!

No limit on spectators :beer:

1.Me and Ryan- No air fuel, just 3 pulls

April

Established Member
The sticky is just for who is gonna come, this is for the signup if you are putting your car on the dyno or not :beer:. We kinda wanna keep track of it so we don't have too many cars going on the dyno

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
April, I would add this information to the first post of the stickied thread. Just use the edit function for that post.

spp114

Established Member
Please add me to the dyno list - Will need AF and datalog analysis.

Is this list going to be the order of how we go on the dyno?

April

Established Member
K edited, and no its not in order of when you go on, we just need a number or how many people wanna actually dyno their car :)

April

Established Member
Hey, a few people are confused by this post, we are not using this thread, its already gotten confusing, but not many people have let me know if they are going to be throwing their cars on the dyno or not, so I guess it will be a first come first serve basis but it would be better for Hermann to know in advance that way it will avoid a mess. Obviously not "everyone" that is wanting to put their cars on the dyno are going to be able to, hence the list, so let me know on the stickied thread what you want to do so I can post it up :beer:

April

Users who are viewing this thread