Dyno day at JLP, March 26th

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
micksnip said:
JR-Had that &(*&(*&(*flu, too. Every square inch of me felt sore, and I thought I needed a new thermostat-freezing/sweating, temp spiked at 104, then back to 101 for about 4 days. Should've taken more time off work, cause I went back, and thought my bad for being off a weekend and 2 days, only to find some were off 11 days. It stayed with me and butt is draggin for 3 wks. Admire Dwight gettin his beauty rest. Maybe if I'd stick with that I'd of fought it off. Work for MC Health Dept-guess what -NO flu vaccine for front-line workers! Well, they paid a lot in sick leave. Micksnip

I hear ya. It's been almost 3 weeks and I'm still not 100%. Still get tired very easily.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
04Torchvert said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HAHAHA if you do it make sure you catch it on tape and say to the lady "I GOT NEW CATS, WANNA HEAR EM!?! WHATS THAT, YES YOU SAY, OK CHECK THIS OUT" Then :burnout: :burnout:

:lol:

Thanks for all the offers but I'll be fine now that winter is over. I'm sure I'll find another garage somewhere by next winter. I have to vacant by April 10th, whos up for a Midnight Poker Run thru Thurmont on the 9th? :lol: :burnout:

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
I just want to thank Sue, Johnny and JR for the GTG saturday and for Johnny letting me use the lift and tools to change my fuel filter. It was good see everyone and meet some new MACA members. I am looking forward to this upcoming Saturday and wish evryone will with running there terminator. My car is not ready so I will just be watching and will be available to help anyone that needs help :)

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
No problem Lou, I was glad to help Johnny. His mechanic went home sick at 8 am that morning.

Hope the fuel filter solves your little issue.
See ya Saturday.

J.R.

Dolemite

Established Member
I REALLY wish I could have made this one, it looks like you guys had a blast. I've heard nothing but good things about JLP, and hopefully I can get up there sometime soon. I had to go to Nashville, thats why I couldn't make it.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Sierwan, what's up man. Are you going to be able to make Cecil this Saturday. Hope so. Should be a great time. If not, would like to see ya at the gtg at my place on the 17th of this month. Oh yeah, don't forget to bring your brother. Drag his butt outta bed...

see ya soon,
J.R.

Dolemite

Established Member
I'll definitely be at Cecil on Saturday and the GTG at your place JR. If my brother doesn't have a baseball game, I'll bring him along too!!!!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
I just finished the video last night and uploaded it to Dan's server this morning.... Just waiting on him to transfer it to the location he hosts some of our vids from and send me a link. I'll get it up as soon as I can. Oh yea, and it's not real 56K friendly (9:00m long and almost 74MB) but I think it's the best vid I've made yet :beer:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
WoooHooo, DL'ing now....thanks Dan :pop:

Hmmm, 3mins left and I have cable :dw: , 56k beware, lol

Wow Sean!!! I got chills just watching it! Awesome job man, another great video, much thanks... :beer:

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
NJCOBRA10thA said:

Dan, thanks a ton man. Without you, we'd have no video!! :beer:

Hissssnsvt said:
Hmmm, 3mins left and I have cable :dw: , 56k beware, lol

Wow Sean!!! I got chills just watching it! Awesome job man, another great video, much thanks... :beer:

Yea, it is a little big, but I felt that we needed a good one and I wanted to include any good shots...

I'm glad you liked it :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread