Dyno day @ Horsepower By Hermann in Beltsville, Md. How many would be interested?

April

Established Member
We decided that we would like to plan a dyno day at Horsepower By Hermann, he said its a great idea. Date will be decided within the next few days for sure, but just wanted to get an idea or how many would be able to make it. Some guys from Pittsburgh area might attend too....It will be sometime in October, if you are interested, post it up and I will start a list, and once the date is decided a thread will be started and hopefully stickied :beer:

April

Edit: And just so you all know, this is not a fake dyno day to surprise my husband with a gift, it's real!

Last edited:

April

Established Member
Cool, I will call Hermann and get a date. I should know something by tomorrow and will pm you and let you know :)

April

Established Member
Would love to see you come, miss you! And just so everyone knows, its not a tuning day, just regular pulls. Will get prices and stuff in the morning

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
MACA LOVES Dyno Days!!!!!!!!! Set it up and we will come......Especially me since Herman's shop is 3 miles from my work! :banana::banana:

Users who are viewing this thread