*Dyno Day* Jakals or Fred Meyers?

Joe5.0

Established Member
Were only 6 Days away. I Watched the weather earlier and its supposed to be nice. It has come to my attention that alot of Mustangs are meeting at Fred Meyers in Renton at 8 A.M.(stangnet).Then there all cruising to the Dyno. So i think we need to start planning and decide wether or not were goin to Jakal's or Fred Meyers.

:beer:

Joe5.0

Established Member
ok ill break the ice and vote for Fred Meyers but were following Ricksvt and Tylerb59 so...Where they go we go.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
i wonder whos drink that is in my bed...cough cough anthony? is a bitch?

btw 10th aniv is pimp

bryan is a loser for trading it in

JaKaL

Established Member
mean saleen said:
ok ill break the ice and vote for Fred Meyers but were following Ricksvt and Tylerb59 so...Where they go we go.

Hell, I'd even vote for an extra hour of sleep/recovery, a nice cruise and a bigger photo op over breakfast. But that's just me. Either way is fine.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Just added my name to the list. I would be down for either location. Any clue on when this will be decided?

Thanks.

Tylerb59

Established Member
I appreciate JaKaL and the Mrs. extending their offer for breakfast, but it actually might work out better for the group (traffic jam, heh) and the sanity of their neighborhood (loud cars early in the morning) if we head out to FM.

Also, it's always a lot of fun to roll in a BIG group (last XXX meet was a blast), and weather dependent we might have some great group photos.

-

Saleen09 I added you to the list here:
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?p=4916823

Last edited:

JaKaL

Established Member
I vote Freddy for a big photo & cruise

ALL:

How about this;

We skip breakfast and replace it with a summer bash at my house. It would give Mrs. Jakal an opportunity to really put on a spread, which she loves to do, and give us a way to break-in 2005 with the roar of ponies at Freddy's. A big group photo would be a blast, not to mention the cruise south.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Is Fairlady Motors the place peeps were talkin about in Tacoma??? JaKaL, is this not the place you just went to and had the bung welded? If so, how's parking... I remember you said it was tight quarters, but could not remember you were meaning the physical dyno area or the shop in general.

As for the place... I'm sure everyone will come to a consensus by Thursday - I'll be checking into the boards then!

Tyler... thanks for the one thread to consolidate the info... helps (going dizzy before).

Christian

Joe5.0

Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
I appreciate JaKaL and the Mrs. extending their offer for breakfast, but it actually might work out better for the group (traffic jam, heh) and the sanity of their neighborhood (loud cars early in the morning) if we head out to FM.

Also, it's always a lot of fun to roll in a BIG group (last XXX meet was a blast), and weather dependent we might have some great group photos.

My Thoughts Exactly. :thumbsup:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Here we go! And does Everyone agree on Fred Meyers in Renton 9 AM?
RickSvt
Tylerb59
Christian
Saleen09
Jakal
Tarch
Mean Saleen
Shangsta
04Mysticobra(?)
Team23Jordan(?)
Oxfordsnake(?)
Venomous03(?)