Dyno Day May 30th

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
Hey all! Fundraiser Dyno Day for May 30th at Dynosaur Performance!

We have this set up for a local gearhead whose wife is about to undergo open heart surgery soon -- and even though they have insurance, the hospital bills will rack up quickly. This will be a great time for all --

We will have a parts auction (so bring any extra parts you have laying around)
Dyno pulls are $35 for 2
Raffle for free for 2 free dyno pulls (courtesy of Dynosaur Performance)
Food and drinks will be sold
All proceeds will go to a fund we have set up

Directions to Dynosaur Performance in Saginaw, TX.

I know some of you have been there and are familiar with Ross and his crew, so you know it will be a great time. We will start the day's events around 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 30th.Anybody and everybody is invited... We need to have some good friendly competition --GM vs. Ford, Imports vs. Domestics, etc. They are currently working on trophies for higest RWHP, etc.

Tell everyone you know and let us know if you are coming! Right now, we have about 30 guys coming out---will definitely be a good time!

This is for a really great cause and it's gonna be a blast... so let's go out there, show them up a bit and raise some money for one of us!

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm down!! Last time I was there I went for my buddies SRT4 dyno day, and I brought the Cobra. The highest RWHP got their money back for the dyno...I won. That was back when I was unpullied/untuned and put down 412. Lot of pissed of guys lol. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread